Protect Her

"What the hell happened here?"

Chibs walking into the clubhouse and seeing Chibs having the medical kit out on the table and currently tending to his niece's cheek.

Jax was standing at the bar watching as Chibs had tended to the young woman. It was only when he walked into the clubhouse followed by Tig did Jax move forward and up to Clay.

"Laura O'Shay and Jimmy O both showed up here and tried to take [Name] back to Belfast. She wasn't about ready to leave, and we weren't gonna let them take her and her mother backhanded her across the face."

Clay look at Jack's wide-eyed as he had his hands on his hips and a deep-fried across his face. He looked from Jax to his niece  that was sitting on the table as Chibs was patting a cotton ball against her skin.

"Jimmy O was here?"

Tig asked astounded that the man would have came with her. Jax just nodded as he crossed his arms over his chest and sighed deeply while shaking his head.

"They probably would have kidnapped her if Ope and I hadn't been there. Her mother was hell bent on getting her back to Belfast and away from the Club."

Clay rubbed his forehead with his hand. On top of all the shit that was going down between the White Power and the IRA he didn't need this on his plate as well.

"Alright, I want the prospect with her at all times. She doesn't go anywhere without him."

Clay said as his eyes flicked around the room. Tig glanced over at Clay.

"Would the kid be enough against Jimmy O? I mean, I know protection is a Prospect job -- but come on man."

Tig shook his head. Clay looked over at him. He seen the worried look that Tig gave him and Clay straightened up his back and sighed.

"Alright then, you stay with her."

He pointed at Tig, causing his eyes to widen as he looked between Clay and Jax. He pointed to himself baffled just as Clay walked away and Jax stood there still looking at Tig.

"Hey come on man! What am I suppose to do with her!?"

Tig called out as Clay walked past Chibs and [Name] and into the Church. [Name] and Chibs both glanced Tig's way, seeing the confused look he gave Clay before the doors to the Church were slammed shut.

"What's going on?"

Chibs spoke up, wanting to know what the scuffle was about. Jax turned to look at Chibs as he uncrowded his arms and placed his hands on his lower back.

"Tiggy here is in charge of protecting her till this Jimmy O shit blows over."

Jax said shaking his head. [Name] quickly turned her gaze away. The only thing that she could think about right now was the fight that she and Tig had.

He had been so mean toward her and had told her to stay away from him. But now it seems as if the tables were turned and he was left to protect her. There was going to be no escaping him now and even after the fact that she had confessed slightly her feelings to him.

She couldn't help but feel so embarrassed now knowing that he was going to have to be around her almost 24/7 now, if not 24/7 completely.

Chibs look between the two of them. He raised eyebrows when he seen the pissy look on Tig's face and the disappointed look upon hers.

He knew something had happened between the two of them, but what that was he had no clue. Whatever had happened it was obvious that neither one of them wanted to be around each other at the moment.