Enough Is Enough

Gemma was doing a potluck tonight at her place. It was going to be nice to finally be able to sit down with family and for once be at piece.

[Name] hummed as she finished up sorting through the bottles of liquor that had come in this morning as an order. She filled the bar shelves, happy to be off today so she had time to unwind after everything that's been happening.

Once she was done, she headed outside and noticed Clay and Tig in a converstaion. Speaking just loud enough for her to hear.

They were arguing about something -- Tig's patch that he wore. Clay said something about him not knowing if Tig could do his job or not and Tig wasn't all too thrilled to hear it.

"You think I can't make the hard call?" Tig asked raising his hand in between the two of them. "With all the shit I've done for you and this Club?"

Clay shook his finger toward Tig.

"It's not about the shit you've done. It's about the shit you may have to do."

Tig leaned in closer to Clay, obviously pissed with his reply.

"I can do job."

He growled. About that time Clay's phone started ringing and he nodded his head and backed away slightly from Tig to answer it.

"Good to know."

Clay said as he stepped away and placed the phone to his ear.

"Yeah?"

Clay said answering the phone. He spoke with someone on the other end.

"Follow the guns."

He said prior to closing the phone and turning back around to Tig.

"Call everybody."

Clay ordered before walking away. Tig stood there looking at Clay as he left. It was then [Name] decided to approach him.

"Hey, you okay?"

She asked, causing him to turn around and look at her. She was so quiet he hadn't even heard her walking up.

He looked at her with a frown. It was just yesterday that he was comforting her with her shitty day and now and she doing the same to him.

"Yeah, doll. Everything's good."

He told her before walking away and following after Clay. She stood there for a moment and watched as they both stormed off away from her.

She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. She knew that tensions were high, but she didn't know how bad it was till just now.

She had never seen Tig and Clay speak to one another like that. Something was seriously wrong.

Later that night Gemma was bustling around the kitchen with some Crow-eaters while preparing dinner.

[Name] had been put in charge of setting up the table, since everything she had ever cooked came out in charcoal and was not eatable.

She never really had anyone around to show her how to properly cook, so she was completely out of her element in the kitchen. She didn't mind though, she much rather enjoyed it in a garage than a kitchen.

As she finished setting up the table she went to the bathroom. She finished up and checked herself once over in the mirror.

Her [h/c] hair was extremely short, not even reaching her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes reminded her of her uncle's more than it did her mother's. Then there was what she had dressed in tonight.