I'm No Good For You

[Name]'s nerves were completely shocked. Between her mother and Club activities that seem to continuously flood into her life, she was at her wit's end.

Her mother was constantly begging for her to come back to Belfast with her. Her mother had made it clear that she wanted her daughter out of this life, the only life she had ever known.

Time and time again she had argued with her mother that she was not about ready to leave. Even after the fact of the van explosion, the death of one of the club members wife, and the fact that she continuously to get hurt -- she made it clear that she wasn't going anywhere.

This caused complete chaos between her and her mother. Her mother threatening to tell Galen, her uncle, everything that had happened while under Clay's watch.

It pissed her off to no end. Her mother was trying to blackmail her in order to get her to come home where she thought she had belonged.

But her mother didn't understand was that there was literally nothing left for her back in Belfast. Her whole life that she had made was here now in Charming California.

Even so her mother was still persistent. Which she knew that her mother would be until she had accomplished what she wanted, which was never going to happen.

But as time dragged on so did the many questions but continuously popped up for her.

[Name] hadn't seen Tig and Half-Sac since yesterday evening. They have went on a run with clay and neither one of them had returned. When she inquired about their whereabouts from clay, he just gave her a smirk and told her not to worry about it that they were both fine and having a good time.

And then the following day they both showed up out of the blue. Half-Sac sack acted as if nothing happened, but when she looked at Tig there was something different in his eyes. Whatever had happened changed him, and she wanted to know what it was.

"Hey, Tiggy?" She called out making her way up to him. "Are you okay?"

He looked at her almost sad. He didn't say anything, he just looked at her and it caused her to raise eyebrow. He was abnormally quiet and seemed rather drawn back with her since he returned.

Yeah, yeah, I just -- uh -- I just..."

He trailed off on his sentence not being able to finish it. She tried to keep eye contact with him but he turned and looked away from her. His behavior was starting to worry her greatly.

"You know, I told you that you can speak to me about anything that's bothering you. I'm really starting to get worried here, Tig. You're not acting like yourself."

She informed him causing him to look at her wide-eyed. His mouth was parted slightly as he goes down on her. What was he supposed to say?

How was he supposed to tell her about the trip that he had just been on with the shrooms that they had him take to see if they were legit? How is he supposed to tell her that he envisioned Donna the whole time?

How was he supposed to look her in the eyes and tell her that he was the one that hit killed Donna?

Don't go chasing after something you can't have.

Bobby's words echoed in the back of his mind painfully causing him to close his eyes and putting his hand over his face.

They were both standing outside under the coverage of the Clubs roof by the pic-nick table. They were alone, nobody else was around, anyone else that was outside was in the TM garage working.

"Tig?"

He felt her hand being placed on his arm that was brought up with his hand that was covering his face.