Emergency Contact Information

The sound of a heart monitor was the only thing that filled the room. Light breathing could be heard if you listened closely, but it was mostly the machine that made the noise. Gemma frowned deeply as her fingers ran through her niece's [h/c] hair that was still covered in Chibs's blood from the blast.

She was worried sick when she seen the two go flying through the air after the explosion. It hurt her to see her baby in pain, how could something like this have happened. She was suppose to be safe working for Teller-Morrow. She was kept out of Club business and there shouldn't have been any reason for this to happen to the sweet girl.

Gemma felt her heart twinge. This was all her fault for not telling Clay about the rape. She had instead told them that she had been in a car accident, not wanting to hurt Clay or Jax with the news, but now this happened.

Tears slid down Gemma's cheeks as she patted her nose with a tissue she had in her other hand.

There was a knock on the door before it opened. Gemma looked up from her spot next to [Name]'s bed as she sat in her chair. It was Clay, Jax, Juice, Tig and Opei. Happy and Bobby walked in behind them shortly after, followed by Tara.

"How's she doing?"

Clay asked, his eyes shadowed over as he looked at his niece hooked up to all the equipment. Tara walked forward and took some vitals as she wrote them down on the chart before she let out a deep sigh.

"Her vitals are stable, but since she moved around too much with her injuries, I'm afraid she's still resting. She's been coming and going through out the night -- waking up for a few seconds before falling back asleep."

Tara explained. The explosion had damaged the nerves in the back of her neck, causing her to lose consciousness and not be able to stay awake for long periods of time.

"What does that mean? Her waking up and then going back to sleep?"

Bobby asked, walking around to sit on the couch that was in the room. Tara looked around at all of them before she shook her head.

"Her neck injury was caused from whiplash when the explosion caused her to go flying and then hitting the pavement. It made her head go one way, while her neck went the other. There could be damage to the spine due to the this -- it could effect her legs and arms, but she hasn't been awake long enough for us to do any testing."

"Jesus Christ!"

Jax scoffed and leaned down at the foot of his cousin's bed. Opei shook his head and turned his back to her, he couldn't look at her right now while she was like this. Her face was scratched all to hell from the pavement where she took a nose dive into it. Scratch marks ran along her right cheek from the road rash she got -- more than likely going to leave scaring there afterwards.

Her nose had luckily been saved and there wasn't anything broken, but her face had gotten the worst of it thanks to Chibs who had saved her life.

Tig shook his head and sighed as he looked at the young woman who was sleeping in the bed. How had this happened to her? They had tried to do their best to keep her safe and yet still she had almost died.

"If we had done immediate retaliation -- "

Tig spoke up, his voice gruff. Jax looked to Tig, angry with the man that was speaking right now.

"We all took the vote. Besides, this was already planned, it wouldn't have mattered either way!"

Jax scoffed. Tig's eyes narrowed as he walked up to Jax with his finger pointed out toward him. Happy and Opei stood between the two.

"Hey, hey, brother! Not here!"

Opei said as he held Jax from getting any closer to Tig. Happy held Tig back from Jax.