Old Memories

Chibs grumbled to himself. The meeting he had just finished up was about Opie and him returning to the club today to talk to them all about what had been happening. Jax had at first reassured them that Opie wasn't a rat and then turned right around and told Clay that if he was indeed a rat, Jax would kill him himself.

Chibs didn't really wanna believe it as much as anyone else that Opie could have been a rat. But when push came to shove anything could have been possible with ATF sticking their nose in the club business.

Chibs had found her outside resting on the pic-nick table. Clara was laying back on the table and looking up at the tin cover. The first thing Chibs noticed when he walked up was her exposed stomach and her fingers feeling out across her belly.

Her other arm was draped back underneath her head. Chibs walk slowed a bit as he approached, watching her breathe slowly as her fingers played across her stomach. Her shirt pushed up to right under her bra.

"Ya ready ta' go lass?"

Chibs's voice drew her out of her thoughts as she turned her head and smiled toward him.

"Hey, yeah let's rock."

She said as she climbed up off the table and fixed her shirt. She followed Chibs over to his bike and stood there while he got on. She waited till he looked at her and then she climbed right onto the back.

"Ye' don't mind ridin' bitch?"

Chibs asked with a slight amusement in his voice. She just scoffed and clicked the buckle on her helment.

"It's nice to just ride rather than drive every now and then. After all -- "

She said as she placed her hands on his hips and gave them a light squeeze.

"Bitch is the right term for me."

Chibs couldn't help but laugh before he started up his bike and rolled out of the parking lot with her on the back. The ride didn't take long as they went down the road to an old CD and Records store. There wasn't a whole lot in a the choice of movies, but there was enough to catch her eye.

As they walked in Clara quickly noticed that the store clerk seemed nervous right off the bat. She ignored this since it was probably due to Chibs being there.

She wasn't stupid, she knew that Clay ran things the same way her daddy did down South in the neighboring town. The clerk was more than likely paying "protection costs" and wasn't expecting to see a "Son" showing up at his shop.

"Can I help you with anything?"

The clerk asked as he peered at the woman in his shop. Clara just smiled and shook her head, already seeing where the movies were located in the back.

"No thanks, just here for some movies."

The clerk seemed to ease a bit after that and gave her a small nod and returned the smile. Clara looked back over her shoulder at Chibs who was looking around the store before his eyes fell onto her -- she gave him a smile as well, but turned away before seeing if he returned it or not.

She walked to the back wall and zoned the section a bit, seeing some horror and actions movies that she had back at home she picked those up and held them to her.

"Already found somethin' have ya'?"

Chibs asked as he looked over at her and to the movies in her arms.

"Yeah, just some movies that I had back home that I didn't bother bring with me. Figured I'd watch them tonight -- remind me of the good times."

She said with a small smile upon her lips. Chibs nodded his head, not really saying much else and allowed her to browse till she was done. She picked out several movies, enough to keep occupied for a while at least since she really wasn't suppose to go out by herself with the feds all round.