Payback's a Bitch

"You ass!"

She shouted as she punched Juice in the shoulder in the middle of the shop. He flinched and grabbed his arm with his free hand, looking to her as if she was crazy and what the hell her problem was.

She had just walked in for work and had spotted him working on a car that had been brought in a few days ago. She felt her blood boil as she approached him and her fists balled at her side, she took a swing at him before she knew what she was doing.

"You told Jax about what you saw yesterday with Tig and me!?"

Her voice was above a whisper now, not wanting to draw any more attention to herself and Juice then what was necessary. Trying to keep away from the confused and wandering eyes that were already looking at the two f them curiously in the shop.

Juice just looked at her wide-eyed before he to look around the shop and noticed the looks they recived and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off to the side by the wall so that they could talk in private.

"Look! Jax asked me how the party went and it slipped!"

She punched him again.

"Oww!!"

"Shit like that doesn't just slip Juice! What the hell did you tell Jax anyway?"

"Well, maybe if you stop hitting me I'll tell you!"

She punched him a third time and then a fourth and a fifth for good measure.

He stood there rubbing his whole arm as he flinched with every blow she gave him and looking at her sulking as he stood there with a shocked expression. He couldn't believe that she had just beat the crap out of him over information.

And damn did she have a mean punch.

"No. You'll tell me or I'll beat you some more!"

"Are you sure you're not related to Happy instead of Clay?"

"Juuuice."

She gave a warning tone as she tilted her head glared at him and placed her hands on her hips. She meant business and she surely showed him that. He slightly backed away still holding on to his arm.

"Alright! Alright! Damn! I told Jax that I woke up to to you pushing a croweater off the counter and then climbing up and snuggling into Tig."

"Jesus Christ Juice! Snuggling!?"

Juice just looked at her wide-eyed as if knowing he had done something wrong. He had told the truth when he inform Jax about what he had seen, he was just at a bad angle to see what had actually happened.

In truth there was no snuggling involved. It was hardly a head lay on to his chest as she dozed off back into a drunk and sleep. She hardly remembered the damn thing after all so how was she supposed to even remember snuggling into somebody that she didn't even do.

"Wait -- is that why Jax was so pissed with you yesterday?"

"What do you think!?"

"Aye jeeze I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get you into trouble!"

"Well, you did -- Chibs came out and spoke to me told me to change my attitude or he'd put me over his knee."

She explained with a sigh with her arms over her chest and looking down at her feet. It took us a moment to figure out what she had meant with her words and then when it dawned on him his mouth dropped and he looked at her.

"Holy shit. Jesus. I'm so sorry [Name]."

She waved him off, how was he supposed to know that what he told Jax I was going to get her into so much trouble with Chibs. It wasn't as if he actually knew what was going to happen when he opened up his mouth.

"It's whatever. It's past, what's done is done. Just be more careful from now on when you go telling people shit. Jax and I about knocked each other out."

"No shit?"

"Yes shit."

She said what's a small smile upon her lips. She shrugged her shoulders and gave him a pat on the arm that she continuously beat for information. He gave her a slight smirk, knowing that the woman in front of him had balls, but he just didn't know how big those balls were.

Fighting against Jax meant something around here. He was VP and she wasn't even in the Club. That spoke volumes that would move through the Club like wild fire if they weren't careful.

She snorted and rolled her eyes at his smirk before turning on her heels and walking away back to the car that she was currently working on before she came up to Juice and beat him for information.

The day went on slowly and by the end of it all  [Name] found herself more exhausted than ever before.

It wasn't really that late, but she was tired and just wanted to relax for a minute. So when she ended up dragging herself across the parking lot and walked into the clubhouse she expected it to be empty because she figured all the guys were either somewhere else or just not there.

So walking in on Tig surrounded by two other girls as they sat on the table off to her left hand side that was surrounded by the furniture was a surprise to her.

When she walked in and the door shut loudly it caused Tig to jump and turn to where his eyes grew rather large as he hadn't expected her to walk in on what was going on.

"Well, hi?"

She said placing her hand on her hip and shifting to one side of her leg watching as the one woman in front of him rub up and down his legs extremely close to his crotch and the one in the back rubbed up and down on his back and sometimes on his butt.

"Heeey."

It was a rather awkward greeting he gave her as the blonde and the brunette continued working as if her presence was not a bother. She raised eyebrows as he continued to look at her like a deer in headlights, not knowing what to do in the situation.

He noticed that she had her mechanics shirt open and the white undershirt that was stained with grease and grime showed. However the sweat that she had accumulated for today made it sticky to her body due to the California weather, meaning that it was rather see through.

"Getting a massage?"

She asked. Tig looked from the blond croweater that sat in front of him, the croweater gave him a tempting shy smile, then back over to [Name], who was still standing there with a questionable gaze.

"Uh, yeeeah... yeah I -- I guess so?"

"Ah good!"

She said as she walked over to the chair that was directly in front of Tig and sat down in it. The blonde glanced over her shoulder for a moment to look at [Name], who had just taken a seat behind her.

"Aye blondie, rub my back for me will ya? It's killing me."

Tig watched as [Name] stripped off her work shirt and her undershirt which left her in the white bra that she had work done today. Tig found himself holding his breath as roamed up and down her skin.

He knew he shouldn't allow his eyes to wander, but his mind was screaming on what the hell she was doing stripping down in front of him like that. Was she trying to get him killed with Clay? He felt himself growing hard so he slowly and carefully slid a hand to cover the bulge in his pants prior to [Name] turning around and accidentally seeing it.

"Yeah, go rub her..."

He told the blonde. She complied and she turned around and got up and left him to move over to [Name], he then got up from the chair and moved over to where she had been sitting prior right in front of Tig.

Sitting down close to Tig she leaned over slightly and her breast pushed out almost right in front of his face. He couldn't help but look down at them because they were right there.

"So -- "

Her voice startled him causing his eyes to shoot back up to her face. He seen the blond was rubbing her back now and she had a smirk upon her lips. She had caught him staring at her, but she couldn't blame him after all he was only human. She parted her lips to speak and her voice held a playful ring to it.

"How was your day, sweetheart?"