I Didn't Know

Stepping outside the Club doors [Name] looked out and noticed that all the boys were around their bikes. She raised a brow and decided to walk toward them to see what was going on. On her way over Jax nodded to her and threw her a smile.

"Hey, what's up?"

She stopped in front of Opei's bike and nodded her head toward him with a small smile. He nodded back as he was messing with his helmet.

"I think I should be asking you guys that. What's going on?"

"It's a relay for charity."

Jax replied. [Name] smirked and looked back down the line of bikes that was set up then turned around back to Jax.

"Did figure you guys actually ran those."

Jax smirked, he knew she was a smart girl -- she had been ever since she was little. He relaxed back on his bike and looked at her, she knew something was up he could see it in her eyes.

"Yeah, well, we're all about charity."

She ran her tongue across her lips and nodded her head looking off to the side before looking back at him.

"Charity for who?"

He knew it. He smirked and chuckled shaking his head. The look she gave him told him everything and there was no way he was going to play the rest of this off.

"I wanna ride with you guys."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

Opei said speaking up before anybody else could. She looked at the man beside her and tilted her head sideways.

"It's not like it's my first ride, Op. I've done plenty down south."

"Aye, we no doubt ye' ha'e!"

Chibs spoke up, he too was sitting on his bike looking at her from behind his sunglasses. She turned toward him with her arms crossed over her chest and her mouth slightly agape.

"I have. Question is -- what are you running for charity?"

"Who says we're running anything?"

Tig questioned. She rolled her eyes causing all four men to look at her. She had them now and they knew it. Suddenly a loud popping sound was heard from the garage as Bobby came riding out on his bike that made loud exploding sounds and sounded like death.

"Oh, Chitty-chitty bang-bang!"

Chibs joked as Bobby pulled up beside [Name] and parked there. Half-Sac was poking fun at Bobby as he climbed off his bike. Jax walked over to him while lighting a cigarette, leaving [Name]'s question hanging.

"Thought you put that old thing to sleep?"

"This beast hasn't even reached it's prime!"

Bobby said motioning toward the bike. [Name] crossed her arms and walked up to the bike to get a better look at it.

"Barely looks like it can reach the end of the lot."

Opei said watching [Name] bending over and looking at the bike. Chibs and Tig were watching too, how could they not her butt was pointed straight at them. Tig took this moment to get off his bike and stand at the front of it, making it look like he was getting a better look at the bike too when in all facts his eyes were else where.

"Best bike for the longer rides. And I'd put it up against any of your pretty Dynas."

[Name] leaned back up from taking a look at the bike. It was true, it was rusted all to hell and didn't look all that pretty anymore. Shame, she would have looked beautiful in her prime.