Peace Offering

The party was in full swing. Bobby had been released from jail and everyone seemed to be having a good time. [Name] had been chatting it up with Juice a moment ago prior to Bobby being dropped off at the front doors of the Club thanks to ATF.

[Name] made sure to stay as invisible as possible, not wanting to draw attention to herself. It was a wish of Clay and the others that she stayed off the radar as much as possible.

She had managed to do so thus far. She had been here a total of a little over four months now and everything was going good. She had managed to bond with the boys a lot more than she ever thought she would end up doing.

But that was something she was extremely happy about. They took her under their wing and helped her out when she needed it. They taught her a great deal about cars and how to fix them on the small things she didn't know how to do.

They had made her part of their family and she couldn't help but smile at that fact.

She glanced around as she walked across the parking lot as she was headed back inside for another beer.

It seemed like everyone was having a great time.

Everyone except for the neo-nazis that suddenly showed up at the Clubs doorstep.

"Excuse me, ma'am."

[Name] turned around at the sound of the voice and came face to face with a skin head that had a tattoo on his neck. She looked at him with a confused expression and he just smiled.

"How are you tonight?"

He asked, sounding polite as possible. She looked at him with a brow raised, who the hell was this guy and why was he here? It was then she noticed that a man in a suit was climbing out of the car that had pulled up behind him. She blinked as she looked back to the man who had asked her the question.

Unknowingly to her Clay and the rest of the boy's were watching as a man in a suit walked up to her about ready to join her in conversation.

"Ah shite, this ain't good."

Chibs spoke up as Tig moved swiftly past everyone. Clay's eyes followed his right hand man knowing that Tig knew what to do.

"Hello there! Lovely evening isn't it Miss. Morrow?"

The man in the suit asked, catching [Name] off guard as to how he knew her name. She didn't know him, but she was smart enough to know that he he knew her -- he was trouble.

"Name's Ron Tully, it's a pleasure to meet you."

He said, holding out his hand thinking she was going to take it in return. She just looked up at him, unsure of what to do. She didn't like this man or the way he was looking at her, something about him gave her a serious stomach turning feeling.

"Baby!"

Tig's voice barked, causing her to start to turn around just in time for an arm to quickly find its way around her shoulder as he pulled her into the side of his chest and slightly away from the men.

"Baby." He almost cooed in her ear, "Are these guys bothering you?"

She looked up at Tig; she was at a loss for words. She wasn't use to being treated this way by anybody even if it was for a protective cover-up, which she guessed it was when she noticed the look on Clay and the other boy's faces when they approached.

"Now, now, we mean no harm here."

The man in the suit said as he went to pull out something from his suit. Faster than [Name] could blink and Tig had his gun pulled and stuffed into the man's face.