I'm Coming Home

It was a quiet day today, which was extremely rare for [Name] now, which was use to the chaos that normally followed the quietness.

She was sitting down on the picnic table under the shade as she looked out into the sky.

The sky was rather blue as her eyes crossed through the sky, hardly a cloud to be seen today.

A black SUV pulled into Teller-Morrow parkinglot. It caught her attention right off the bat thinking it was Gemma, but it wasnt. [Name] groaned and rolled her eyes as she seen her mother stepping out of the car -- but then when another man stepped out, she was beyond shocked.

From the garage of the TM Jax was working with Opei on a vehicle that had just come in when he seen the SUV pull up. Jax tapped Opei on the shoulder causing the man to look, seeing Laura O'Shay stepping out of the vehicle.

Opei glanced back over to Jax wondering what the woman was doing here.

"Oh shit."

Jax said causing Opei to turn his head and look back outside. His jaw set as he seen Jimmy O walking up beside the woman and headed for the club.

"What the fuck is Jimmy doing here?"

Opei asked, causing Jax to shake his head.

"Laura must have called him up about trying to get [Name] back to Belfast. Come on, man."

Jax said walking away from the car and having Opei follow.

This was not good, today was the day they were releasing Chibs and if he returned when Jimmy was here all hell would break loose.

[Name] watched with a clear look of distaste plastered across her face as her mother and Jimmy walked up.

"Baby, this is Jimmy, do you remember him?"

Her mother asked. Her jaw set, pure and udder hatred seethed from her very being as she looked at Jimmy. He just gave her a smile and chuckled looking between mother and daughter.

"Well, she's certainly the cold one isn't she?"

Jimmy chuckled as he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"Don't be rude, [Name]. You know Jimmy is a friend of the family."

She said with a stern look. [Name]'s eyes widened as they landed on her mother.

"He might be a friend of yours, but he's certainly no friend of mine." She spat, looking back to Jimmy. "He's a right up prick."

"[Name]!!"

Her mother scolded while Jimmy just chuckled.

"Oh it's quite alright Mrs.O'Shay. I heard from my dear Fi that your daughter and Filip Telford are very close. No doubt he's had a few choice words about me with her."

[Name] was quick off the table and chest to chest with Jimmy. Her eyes smoldering as she glared his way, that stupid smirk upon his lips.

"It wasn't his words -- it was his fucking face, you son of a bitch."

She growled lowly.

"Doc! Doc!"

Jax shouted as he walked up and broke apart Jimmy and herself. Opei came up behind her and pulled her back a long with him as he backed up.

Jax looked between Jimmy and O'Shay confused before he looked back at [Name] and then back to Jimmy.

"What the hell are you doing here?"