Part of That World

"You were tossed around pretty roughly."

Tara said as she looked over [Name]'s wounded shoulder. It was purple in the center and yellow on the outter part from where she hat hit the potted plant.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Would you believe me if I told you I've had it worse?"

She asked, causing Tara to make a face.

"Well, seeing as how you were just in here about a week ago for an explosion I'd have to say yeah."

She shook her head and looked away from Tara.

"Not the explosion, I mean."

Tara paused for a moment and looked at the younger woman.

"What do you mean?"

Tara asked, causing her to look up and smile softly.

"Down South I dunno if Jax ever told you, but I was allowed to run with the big boys; the Club."

Tara blinked as she leaned back, shocked to hear this bit of information. She shook her head.

"Were you patched?"

"No, no never. The Club didn't think it right to patch a SAMCRO princess into the mix. Which was a good thing I guess, or else I'd be sitting in Stockton right next to them all."

Tara moved her fingers around [Name]'s shoulder to make sure it wasn't broken or fractured.

"Then, what happened?"

"I was a scout more or less, like Juice. I was the sneaky, computer tech savvy person of the guys. I would help scope out the roads to make sure they were safe and want not, sometimes they were and other times -- well, you get the idea."

She said smirking toward Tara recalling the time she almost got her head chopped off by a crazed axe welding redneck.

Tara just looked at her baffled.

"You weren't a patched member and yet you still worked with them? Was their President crazy?"

[Name] could only smirk and snort at the question. Knowing that Tara knew nothing about her father and his club.

"I think it just runs in the family."

She replied softly.

Tara finished looking her over and gave her a free to leave okay. Standing up, she buttoned up her blouse and walked out of the medical room.

She had came to the hospital this morning instead of having Tara take a look at it last night. Tensions were too high to want anything done with her shoulder.

After all they had all just learned about Leanne's death last night, and that hit hardest to her, seeing as how she too was a female.

It was clear to see that this was a message that nobody was safe anymore. It didn't matter if you were in the club or not, if something happened in the club that somebody didn't like the enemy would find you and make sure to send a clear message to the club with whatever they would do to you.

Sign she walked through the hospital and the thought crossed her mind. She had been told that juice was in the hospital, since she was here she may as well visit.

She found out what room he was in from the receptionist and went there to find him laid up in bed watching the television. When she walked into the room his eyes widened obviously not expecting her to come visit him. He picked up the TV remote and turned off the TV with it making sure to give his full attention to her.