I'm Okay

"How are you feeling [Name]?"

Juice asked the legs that were sticking out from underneath a truck. It was a busy day at Teller-Morrow and it was starting to get on the woman's nerves.

She sighed deeply before pushing herself out from underneath the truck. Her white men's tank was covered in various oils from her work underneath. Her blue work shirt had been discarded onto the stool next to her.

"Just peachy!"

She spat causing Juice's eyes to widen. She had to admit she was beyond pissed by now. It had been days since the whole kidnapping incident and she was overly done with being asked if she was okay or not.

"A-are you sure? You don't seem too -- um, okay?"

She wanted to scream, but she didn't have the energy to do so. So, instead she gave Juice one of the best glares she could muster before slowly sliding her way back underneath the car.

She heard Juice mutter something before he walked away. She sighed softly before returning to her work.

It was an extremely long day, and one that she hadn't expected to move so slow. But by the time five o'clock rolled around she was done with her shift and found herself nearly running for the door.

She made it maybe halfway across the parking lot when she heard someone calling out her name.

Rolling her eyes, she turned around and seen Half-Sac jogging her way. She didn't know what the young Prospect wanted nor did she care right now, all she wanted was a ice cold beer and to relax.

When he finally got to her, he smiled softly and almost shyly. This wasn't good.

"Hey I was wondering -- "

"I sware to God one more person asks me if I'm okay, their gonna bleed out in eight minutes cause their balls will be hanging from my bike as an ornament."

His eyes were wide. Slowly shaking his head he swallowed hard before continuing as he scratched behind his ear.

Little did the two of them know they were now being watched. Chibs, Tig, Jax, and Clay were all out front of the Club now.

"Does the boy look a wee bit nervous to you?"

Chibs asked as he watched from behind his sunglasses as Half-Sac was rubbing the back of his head while talking to [Name].

Clay's eyes narrowed as he took the large cigar out from between his lips.

"Oh hell no."

Clay said as he turned to view the two of them. Tig watched quietly between Clay and [Name] having a sinking feeling hit him. He knew Clay was pissed, he could tell by his voice.

"Hey! Shit head!"

Clay's angry voice boomed out causing Half-Sac to jump and [Name] to swing her body around to see what the hell was going on.

"Get your ass back to work! Don't let me catch you talking to her again!"

This warning was more than enough to scare the piss out of Half-Sac and caused him to dart back toward the garage with his tail in between his legs.

[Name] scoffed and rolled her eyes watching as Half-Sac ran away from her angry uncle. She turned around and started back toward the Club house.

When she walked up to the group of guys she noticed the snickering that was happening.

"So, what did one ball boy want?"

Jax asked with a chuckle. She rolled her eyes and shook her head with her hands on her hips.