Lonely

[Name] rolled her bike into the parking lot of the Cara Cara and parked it off to the side next to two other bikes that were here. She raised a brow and wondered why Juice and Chibs were both here, but didn't really think anything much else about it besides being Club business.

She left her helmet hang on the handlebar and removed her gloves as she walked inside. She looked around and seen half-naked women walking around; course it was a porn studio after all. But what she didn't expect to see was Juice and Chibs both sitting there watching a production taking place.

As [Name] walked closer she was unnoticed by both men who were busy watching some dude getting his ass smacked by a woman holding a shoe? She shook her head, whatever turned him on she guessed that was his business. Walking up to Chibs she seen he held a chip bag and reached over to snag a chip out of it -- startling him which startled Juice.

"[Name]! What are yer doin' 'ere lass?!"

Chibs asked as she popped the chip into her mouth and took a seat in between the two men. Juice suddenly seemed extremely awkward and just looked between her and the porn shot that was taking place.

She chewed on the chip that was in her mouth for a moment before she looked over at Chibs and swallowed.

"I was bored, Uncle Clay said I could go out and play."

She said smiling as she reached into his bag for another chip and turned back to the show. Chibs's mouth just hung open as he watched the woman watching the porn while sitting between the two of them.

She hadn't bothered to tell them that she had just gotten pulled over prior by an Officer Hale thinking that would get her in trouble and sent back to the Club. Instead, she sat back on the couch and crossed her arms over her chest as she watched the women drop the shoe and picked up a bottle, shoving it right up into the guy's ass causing him to scream out in pain.

All three of them flinched, Chibs crushing the chip back slightly as he was holding onto it. After that the scene was over. [Name] shook her head, that was extremely horrible. But, Chibs and Juice apparently disagreed as Chibs stood up slowly and clapped his hands -- along with Juice.

"Bravo! Bravo!"

Chibs cheered causing [Name] to smirk in embarrassment, figure out that the Scott actually enjoyed watching that horrible scene.

The day rolled on as [Name] hung out around the Cara Cara with Chibs and Juice, watching as more filming took place. The two men watched sometimes for [Name]'s reaction to certain scenes after finding out that she watched porn as well.

Her face was natural for the most part accept for parts where she smiled, laughed, chuckled -- but she never showed an actual "turned on" expression which caused both men to wonder, was it even possible for her to get turned on by porn?

Once their shift was done, Chibs and Juice started to leave the Cara Cara -- [Name] tagged along.

"I can't believe you actually sat there and watched that."

Juice said shaking his head as he climbed onto his bike. She followed as she got onto her bike as well and picked up her helmet.

"Why not? Because I'm a giiiirl?"

She mocked causing Juice to give her a mocking look as he shook her head. Chibs snickered at the two that fought like brother and sister. The three of them started their bikes and drove out of the parking lot and back to the Club. Upon pulling into the parking lot the three of them parked their bikes.

Clay was walking across the parking lot when Chibs had spoke up, greeting him. But apparently Clay was not in the greatest of moods as he didn't even spare any of them a glance and in a rude voice walked right past them saying,

"Get to work, shithead."

Before climbing onto his bike and driving off. The three of them took off their helmets and looked between each other before [Name] shrugged and looked at the both of them on her right hand side.

"Pretty sure he was talking to you."

Chibs turned slowly to look at her. His eyes were covered with his glasses but she could feel the glare he sent her way. Juice just smirked, knowing that she only said that because she was Clay's "baby girl" and more then likely wouldn't talk to her like that -- plus Chibs made the mistake of speaking out as well.

When Tig's bike started up the three of them turned to look at him.

"Where are you goin'?"

Chibs asked as Tig put his helmet on his head. He looked at the three of them and gave his simple answer.

"To protect Clay."

He said before pulling out of the parking lot and following after him. [Name] shook her head and sighed, something was up with her Uncle and it must have not been good for him to be in that fowl of a mood. But, whatever it was it wasn't any of her concern -- she knew better than to pry.

She spent the rest of the day loafing around the Club. She drank a little, played some pool, went back and took a nap but pretty much hung around the Club till it got darker outside. She had been alone accept for the occasional Half-Sac that came in every now and then but he was gone just as quick as he came.

Finally, she went outside to lay down on the pic-nick table that was outside. She sighed deeply and contemplated why she had to be born a woman. If she were a man, she could have been a prospect when she turned of age and had been patched in by now -- hopefully.

It was no fair that the guys got to have all the fun and she was left there by herself. Wasn't she part of the family too? They made her feel like it during the day, but then when it was at night and times like this she was terribly lonely.