Lock It Down

The following day, the Club went on lock down only this time it wasn't just [Name] being locked down inside as well. The whole Clubhouse was full of people, some [Name] hadn't even seen, known, or met yet.

It was family, friends, other members -- mostly Nomads, who were all here. [Name] walked around in a Sam Crow shirt that was big enough across her body to make her curves non-existent.

Her pants were the normal dark jeans that she wore about most of the time, but thanks to the shirt it didn't show off anything.

The last thing she wanted today was to be hit on by one of the Nomads and either Tig, Chibs, or even Jax for that matter going off the deep end and trouble starting when there was already trouble.

Tig's whistle suddenly drew her attention as he informed everyone to listen up as Clay made his way to the stage with the stripper pole in the front corner of the room.

[Name] walked through the crowd of people and over to where Chibs was standing and leaned her back up against the wall that separated the door to the entrance and the rest of the room.

"I'd like to welcome you all to the Club Reaper. I'm glad you made your reservations early cause, as you can see we are booked to capacity." Clay said as he looked around and everyone chuckled.

"You're here because you're family. And because SAMCRO takes care of its own. Next couple of days, this club's got some business to handle that could put our members and the people connected to us in... unfriendly situations. Now, chances are, nothing's gonna happen, but... people have already been hurt on my watch."

Clay said looking at both Gemma and [Name]. [Name] stood next to Chibs, who shuffled about putting his arm around the girl's shoulder. Gemma next to Jax as the boy wrapped his arm around his mom as she stood between Jax and Clay.

It was only [Name] that made eye contact with Clay, Gemma being unable to do so.

[Name] had found out about the whole "car accident" the same night that Clay, Jax, and Tara all found out. She hadn't known what to expect when she had been asked to join them in sitting down. And once Gemma had explained it all -- [Name] wanted nothing more than to kill the bastards that hurt her family.

"And that ain't gonna happen again."

Clay said, looking away from [Name] and back out to the group of people that surrounded him on the stage.

"Nobody gets in. Nobody leaves without an escort. You got a safety concern, you talk to Piney."

At the call of his name Piney held up his shot gun so everyone knew who he was.

"You got a comfort concern, you talk to my queen."

Gemma nodded slowly and looked at everyone.

"And finally, if you just need someone's balls busted around here, you talk to my princess."

Clay said, looking over at [Name], who raised her hand up in the air.

"And I'll bust 'em too!"

She spoke out, causing the room to chuckle as she lowered her hand. Chibs pulled her in closer to him and shook her a little for good measures. Tig had been standing behind [Name], between the wall that separated the room and the hallway into the main room.

He had been watching Chibs closely as he held the girl. It took him a minute and then he slowly put two and to together -- he only hoped that what he was thinking was wrong.

"Under this roof you'll all be safe. Want you to make yourself at home." Clay said nodding as he looked around the room. "I love all of ya."

He said finally stepping down from the stage as Tig called out and had everyone clapping. Clay stopped at Gemma and gave her a kiss and a hug. He then moved over to Jax and hugged him, Jax patting him on the back. And then he turned and seen [Name] standing there as she pushed herself up off the wall and away from Chibs.