Freedom at Last

So much shit had hit the fan after Donna's death. Piney had went after the Niners thinking he was going to take revenge for Donna's death and almost cost the club a war. She knew things were only going to get worse after this happened, but she had no idea as to how much worse.

At least Bobby was getting out of prison tonight and everyone had planed on having a big party for him. Gemma had warned [Name] that the crow-eaters tended to come to these parties so she shouldn't be surprised if she seen tits everywhere.

Of course -- everybody had yet to learn about [Name]'s side secret.

The days seem to drag on as it was just her and Juice where in the garage. They only had one car and after that was finished they really had nothing to do but about an hour left of work. So they decided to dick around and play about in the garage.

They decided to race on the chairs that have wheels from one end of the garage to the other. The thinking that they were both alone they were laughing at the top of their lungs as they bolted across the cement floor. However they were most certainly not alone.

"What in the hell are you two idiots doing!?"

Clay's voice boomed through the work area which caused [Name] and Juice both to jump and both crash into something random in the garage.

As they were getting themselves they heard laughter and looked over to where Clay, Tig, Chibs, and Jax was all standing and laughing their asses off at them.

"Jesus Christ! Wut are ya' doin'?!"

"Yeah! Ya look like a couple of baboons!"

Jaxs added to Chibs question. Tig on the other hand leaned up against the car Juice and her had finished working on and crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her through his shades. He had that smirk on his face.

Juice and [Name] were quick to their feet as they looked at one another almost embarrassed that they were caught racing across the floor.

"Come on you two."

Clay said with a wave of his hand, motioning for both of them to get over to the circle. They came over and stood waiting for Clay to say something, but he only looked at the two of them before shaking his head.

"We're having Bobby's get out a jail party tonight as you both know." Clay stated. "[Name], you should know by now what goes down at these types of events."

All eyes fell on her and she felt as if she was being put on the spot. She did a quick once over looking at everyone and gave a small shrug of her shoulders.

"Croweaters come to eat their crows -- yeah, I know?"

Jaxs couldn't help but smirk at how bluntly she put it. Chibs, she couldn't tell what he was thinking as he looked at her. Tig was looking at her with his arms crossed over his shoulders and a smirk on his face. Juice seemed -- well, Juice, embarrassed as always. And Clay just nodded.

"Gemma won't like it if you go dressing up as one of them. You know she'll fight off the brothers with a stick if she has to."

[Name] rolled her eyes, recalling what happened back at the last party that happened.

"I don't dress like a slut. I don't even think I own a pair of shorts to be completely honest with you, Uncle Clay."

"That's good, dress down as much as possible tonight. I don't wanna have to break anybody's nose."

Clay said with wink causing [Name] to chuckle. The rest of the conversation was basic; Bobby was getting out and they had to set up for the party. Juice and [Name] were to close up shop and help out with that so that's what they had done.

"So, don't even own a pair of shorts?"

Tig's question startled her as she walked out of the door of the Teller-Morrow garage. He was there leaning up against his bike that was parked out front. She gave him a small smile as she walked up next to him her her hands on her hips. Her work shirt was open, revealing her white undershirt that was covered in anything and everything that could be picked up while working on cars.

"Yeah, so what's wrong with it?"

Tig's smirk only grew as he shrugged his shoulder. The two of them unaware that they were being watched from a distance. Over by the club house Chibs was sitting over on one of the table smoking. He had been asked by Gemma to wait on [Name] and let her know that the old woman was looking for her.

But, when he caught site of the two of them talking, Tig and [Name], Chibs felt himself staring and wondering what they were talking about when he seen those smiles they gave each other.

"I find it hard to believe that anyone woman doesn't own a pair of shorts."

[Name] rolled her eyes and shook her head. Tig was a fun guy to talk to there was never a dull moment with his type of humor.

"Well, believe it. I don't like showing off skin."

"Oh? Well that's no fun. With legs like yours, you should be flaunting 'em sweetheart."

[Name] snickered, knowing by now that Tig was a natural flirt -- but he was friendly and meant well. She looked down a the bike he was leaning up against. Her eyes traveled across the slick black body and a smile came to her lips. Tig noticed this and raised a brow.

"2006 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob?"

She asked, Tig felt his own smile becoming bigger.

"Air cooled, V-twin, 4-stoke engine with 1450 cc engine displacement."

He added, watching as she hovered her hand over one of the handles before her eyes locked with his.

"May I?"

She asked. It surprised him. Most women would just up and touch his bike without question, but he guessed she wasn't like most women. His smile only grew when an idea came to his mind and he stood up from his bike and motioned toward the seat.

Her eyes grew wide.

"You're shittin' me? Seriously?"

"Course doll."

He said with a shake of his head. He didn't think her smile could get any larger than what it already had been -- but it had.

Chibs's eyes grew wide as he stood up from his seat and watched from across the parking lot as Tig allowed [Name] to sit down on his bike.

"Wut in the bloody 'ell is he doin'?"

The Scotsman whispered to himself before tossing his smoke to the ground and quickly making his way over to the two of them before Clay could catch them.