It Just Keeps Getting Better

At first when Tig had wrecked his bike thanks to Bobby's backfire [Name] had worried the most. She pulled her bike off to the side of the road and sprinted down the hillside and was the first one to Tig's side. She placed her hands around his neck, knowing that he shouldn't have been moving after a tumble like that and he could have had a spine injury.

"Tig, Tig are you okay?"

Tig looked up at her with a cocky and painful smirk on his lips.

"I'm much better now that you're here, doll."

He said. She rolled her eyes, wondering how this man could be joking at a time like this with his leg fucked up and busted from the tumble down the hill. Everyone else had ran down the hill and Chibs was by her side in a second.

"We need an ambulance."

She told him, looking into his bright eyes as he looked at Tig worried. He nodded, knowing that Tig needed to go to the hospital. The call was made and Tig was taken to the hospital. [Name] along with a few of the guys followed the ambulance there.

Everyone went to the hospital but only a few of the guys stayed. [Name] had followed Tig inside and walked along beside him.

"I am gonna shove that bike so far up your ass!"

Tig said with a threatening figure pointed toward Bobby prior to being pushed inside on the cot. [Name] sighed deeply, tensions were high between everyone right now it seemed. They parked Tig along a wall and [Name] stood there with him looking at his leg, she frowned deeply.

"Hey, I'll be fine doll."

Tig said, pushing back the pain and smiling for her. She looked up at him and gave him a soft smile before placing her hand over top his, which he took and held.

"I know you will, you're too damn stubborn."

Tig couldn't help but smirk as he ran his thumb over her soft skin atop her hand. He had one arm behind his head as he looked up at her.

"But you know, I bet a kiss would make everything better."

He said playfully winking at her. She rolled her eyes and scoffed, how could he possibly be joking at a time like this? When it was found out that Tig's insurance was shit and they were going to have to transport him to another hospital [Name] became extremely pissed.

"The man is laying in the middle of your fucking hallway with a busted leg and you're going to transport him because you won't take his God damn insurance!?"

[Name] shouted at the woman at the desk. The woman scowled, informing [Name] that there was nothing they could do, [Name] shook her head.

"You're fucking dumb! Ever heard of the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act? I'm pretty fucking sure you've got the equipment to sew him up and fix his leg!!"

At this point, Bobby had to grab [Name] and drag her away from the desk and off over to the side where Tig was laying out on the stretcher.

"Damn, I think you're more upset over this than Tig!"

Half-Sac joked, causing a glare from both [Name] and Tig. Happy just snickered, haven't never seen the woman burst out into a fit of rage like that before -- he found it funny. Nobody was happy, and Tig was even more confused about why [Name] was so pissed off in the first place. Bobby explained it to him, and he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Christ, common." Tig groaned before turning his head and shouting, "Stitch me up! Sons of bitches!"

[Name] patted the side of Tig's face trying to sooth him. She knew that if he were to stir up too much of a commotion he'd be arrested on top of needing a busted leg fixed. He groaned but leaned his head into her hand as she stood there and comforted him.

"Hey at least look on the bright side."

Bobby said, causing everyone to look at him confused, wondering where the hell his bright side was.

"At least you've got a cute nurse."

Bobby said motioning toward [Name]. She grinned and leaned on him playfully.

"Shut up, Bobby."

She rolled her eyes while the rest of the guys chuckled. Tig looked up at her while she wasn't looking. He knew that she was cute, hell everyone knew that, but it wasn't till now that it dawned on him that she really was taking care of him right now. He hadn't expected her to do this for him.

She had just raised hell with a nurse about his leg and their treatment -- using some type of law thing against them to get them to hurry up with treatment. He wondered how she knew about all that stuff, but then he knew that she was just smart.

They waited a good twenty minutes at least before Tig was switched over to a wheelchair and was rolled out the back doors after being told that an ambulance would be there shortly to pick them up. Bobby was pushing Tig outside with Half-Sac on one side and [Name] on the other.

"Find out. Ask who ever is in there."

Bobby said motioning for Half-Sac to go see what the hell was going to happen afterward. The three of them walked up to the back of the ambulance that was waiting outside for Tig. Bobby put Tig in park as he walked around to go to the doors of the ambulance.

Tig raised his hand as he looked up at Bobby.

"Clay said it was your task to be my bitch."

"Yeah, he did."

Bobby agreed looking at Tig.

"Yeah. I got one request. You leave that piece of shit fat boy on the side of the road."

Tig stated in a very serious demeanor. Bobby held his hands out as if to defend himself.

"Dude, that is my -- "

"No."

As the two started to argue [Name] rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. We're they honestly gonna duke it out right now?

She understood that Tig was pissed off, but to fight over getting rid of the bike with Bobby right now was pretty pointless. A lot of stuff had happened that led up to this point, but the way Bobby spoke she knew he was not ready to part with his bike just yet.

"Dude that is my baby."

"No. It almost killed me!"

"It was the first bike I ever bought."

As the two of them argued there was a loud sound and suddenly a large blue van pulled up behind [Name] and caused the three of them to turn and look.

It all happened so fast she wasn't even sure about what had happened when suddenly three men jumped out from the van and had guns drawn.

Two men swooped around Tig and grabbed him as Half-Sac had come walking back and Bobby and him both were in a panic.

Suddenly and without warning [Name] was grabbed up too. She screamed and kicked as a man dragged her back toward the doors of the van.

Tig looked at her and screamed looking panicked as she was thrown into the back.

"[Name]! [Name]! Tig!"

Bobby screamed as Tig was pulled up into the van right after her. He was thrown back with her as the men climbed back in and shut door and they took off down the road.

[Name] clung to Tig, not knowing what the hell was going on right now but it couldn't have been good.

[Name] looked at all three men wide-eyed as they took off down the road. They all looked at her as she clung to Tig's kutt for dear life. So many things flashed through her head right now.

Who were they, why did they pick them up, and what in the hell was going to happen to them now?