Is There a Problem Officer

The lock down for [Name] had been lifted after Bobby was released from prison. Even though Piney had stirred up shit with the Niners it seemed as if the Niners and the Mayans weren't really a threat right now to her.

Nobody really knew who she was and Clay and the rest of the guys had made sure to keep her under wraps. She was still told to be extremely careful, because there was a storm coming, but she was no longer a prisoner in her own home.

That being said, she was on some back road right now going about eighty-eight miles an hour. The wind whipping past her as she road down the straight shot of road. A big bright smile on her face as she sped down the open road on her father's bike.

The engine roaring along with the wind as a rush of adrenaline pumped through her veins. She laughed and yelled every so often and even stood up on her bike, it had been far too long.

She missed rides like this after she had been locked up. She missed being able to fly down the road and having it feel like she was actually flying herself. Riding the steel horse she picked up speed as she felt the need to do a wheely, but she wasn't that stupid.

Suddenly and from out of no where as she was headed on her way back into town there were red and blue lights in her mirror. She looked behind her quickly and cussed probably a thousand times over before she slowed way down and pulled off to the side of the road up next to the store fronts that were lined in the town.

She had just entered Charming going at least ninety miles an hour -- she was screwed.

She turned the bike off and pulled her gloves and helmet off just as the officer walked up beside her. When she placed the helmet over her handles and pulled her sunglasses up onto her head to look at him, he just started at her.

She blinked, waiting for him to say something but he said nothing as he looked at her.

"Is there a problem officer?"

She asked, knowing already what the problem was, but she figured it was the best way to start up the conversation.

"You're a woman."

She looked at him dumbfounded before she broke out laughing drawing the attention of some of the townspeople that were walking by she looked back up at him and noticed that he seemed shocked himself with what he had said.

"I didn't know it was a problem to be a woman, officer?"

He frowned deeply as he rested his hands on his belt and shifted his weight to one of his legs as he shook his head almost apologetically.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting you to be a woman when I pulled you over. I was expecting a son without his kutt."

"Oh. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, officer."

"Hale. Officer Hale."

He informed her. She nodded slowly with an open mouth grin as her eyes shifted from her bike then back up to Hale, who was still staring at her intently.

"Can I ask you who you are and what you think you're doing entering my town going almost four times the speed limit?"

"Ah, [Name] Morrow. And sorry about that Officer Hale, I got so caught up in riding that I didn't notice my speed till you pulled me over."

Hale just looked at her even more confused than before as his hands shifted from his belt to his hips and then across his chest.

"You're kidding me? Morrow? As in Clay Morrow?"

"Aye, sounds like you know my Uncle pretty well?"

"I wouldn't say knowing him well as such a good thing."

Hale scoffed, not expecting his day to turn out with him pulling over the niece of Clay Morrow, leader of the Sons of Anarchy here in Charming.

"How old are you?"

He asked, the questions just seemed to continue coming forth now.

"Twenty-three. What about yourself?"

"Don't change the subject."

Man this guy was a hard ass after figuring out that she was related to Clay, what the hell was Clay doing to piss off the local cops?

"Sorry, Officer Hale, just trying to figure out where this is going. I'm sorry for speeding I really am, it won't happen again I promise. It's just been months since I was able to ride again and I got a little carried away."

Hale listened to her side of the story. Even though his jaw was set in place, he knew that charging Clay's niece was not going to sit well with Uncer. Wait, did Uncer even know that Clay's niece was in town? Hale wondered if this was something that went unnoticed.

"How long have you been in town?"

"Um, a little over four months?"

"Why am I just now seeing you then? What were you being held captive by Clay and his men?"

She couldn't help but laugh loudly at his question. His eyes widened as he watched her head fall back and she slapped her knee with her hand. Her giggling was something he never heard before it was loud, boasting, and rather humorous to hear. He did his best to keep a straight face but in the end he found himself smiling at her laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"You hit that nail dead on the head Officer Hale. My uncle didn't want me in any trouble when ATF was here. And then Donna got killed."

Hale listened to her talking and then it dawned on him, he had seen her prior to now. She had shown up on scene when Donna was shot. She had grabbed Opei and they cling to each other for a long, long while.

His brain started turning, knowing that Opei would have never clung to her like that unless he knew her fairly well and only being in town for four months -- Donna dying only a week ago -- didn't make sense.

"Well, I'm going to let you off with a verbal warning. Watch your speed next time you come into my town. And stay out of trouble, Miss. Morrow."

Hale stated as he gave her one more once over before he dropped his arms and turned to walk back to his car. Only when he heard her call out to him was it when he stopped and turned to look back at her.

"[Name]!"

She shouted out causing him to look at her in question.

"Just [Name], Officer Hale!"

At that she turned her bike over and it started with a roar. After giving it some gas she pulled off the side of the road and carried on down the rest of the way on with her day. Hale stood there for a moment watching as she drove away. It was then when he was getting ready to turn back around did he notice one of the skin heads standing outside of Ron Tully's shop and looking straight at him.

Hale blinked and kept his gaze with the man's a moment longer before he turned away and stepped back inside his car driving off on his way as well.