Mistaken Identity

[Name] sat next to Tig quietly as they sat in the back of the van.  The van was in park right now off on the side of some highway right now.

[Name]'s heart was racing all the while Tig seemed fairly calm as he sat there. He looked around from the men in the front seat to the guys in the back before he looked down at [Name]. He noticed how on edge she seemed right now and it pissed him off.

He didn't understand why they had taken her as well, but he was going to find out.

"Nobody's gonna tell me why I got scooped up? Nothing?"

Tig asked, looking around at the men from the front seat and in the back. Nobody said anything as he kept looking around. A man in the passenger seat turned around to look at the two of them. Tig shook his head.

"At least tell me why you got her too? She hasn't done anything."

Once again, nobody spoke. Tig shook his head, he couldn't believe this right now.

"No small talk?" he half chuckled, "No "Hundred bottles of beer on the wall" "Row, row, row your boat"?"

Everyone was silent.

"Wow," Tig said laying his head back up against the back of the wall of the van.

"Wow, okay."

He said pulling it forward again and giving a shrug of his shoulders.

"I'll start."

"I'm guessing you played collage ball there, baldy."

Tig said, looking a the man in front of the passenger seat. [Name]'s eyes widened as she look up at Tig and wrapped her arm around his causing him to look down at her before he looked back up at the man.

"Offensive line. Too much of a pussy to make it to pro and too stupid to graduate."

He asked shaking his head. What in the hell was Tig doing right now? Was he trying to start up something that was going to get them both beaten the shit out of she had no idea.

"Shut your mouth, asshole."

The man in front of them leaned over giving Tig a glare.

"Oh, you are clearly in it because of your aggression issues."

"You heard what he said."

The black man beside them said making Tig turn to his right and look at him.

"And you're at least half a fag."

Tig said, looking the man down once. [Name] felt her heart stop. What in the actual fuck was Tig doing.

"You're probably in love with him," Tig said motioning his head toward the guy that had told him to shut up.  "And this job -- it's your way of staying close."

Tig said with a slight gay slur at the end. In the blink of an eye, the man that was sitting in front of Tig jumped forward and punched him square in the face, causing Tig's head to hit the back of the van. [Name] screamed out, causing the man in the front seat to look at the guy that just punched Tig.

"Knock it off! We don't collect if we bring them in beaten! It's Oregon."

"Oregon?"

[Name] asked baffled. She shook her head, figuring out that these guys must have been some type of bounty hunters.

"What the fuck happened in Oregon!?"

She asked, turning to look at Tig, who seemed just as confused as her.

"I've got nothing outstanding in Oregon."

"2001. Assault and indecent exposure inside a livestock transport."