Are You Ready Girl

The next morning Clara was awoken to a knocking at her door. She groaned and rolled over in bed her hair falling all over her face. She gave a long and deep sigh when the knocking continued and the person on the other side of the door seemed to refuse to go away until she answered.

She took a quick glance at her phone that rested on the bed beside her and noticed just how early in the morning it was, which only caused her to groan again.

"Go away."

She was hoping that whoever it was that was stupid enough to wake her up this early in the day would take her advice and leave. But that didn't seem to be the case on this. Instead a voice sounded from the other side of the door before the handle turned and in walked the person who had so rudely awaken her from her sleep.

Tig opened the door and walked inside only to see the woman sprawled out tangled up in the blankets on the bed. His eyes scanned over her arm that was stretched out over her eyes and traveled downward from there seeing the rather revealing spaghetti top that she was wearing as a sleep shirt, obviously not wearing a bra underneath it.

He swallowed nervously not expecting to come into her not up around this time or expecting to find her looking like this. It wasn't his fault she was attractive and young. Nobody could really blame him if they were to walk in on this as well.

He cleared his throat and berated his eyes toward the window in the room which was located to the right wall across from the bed.  When he realize that his presence there went ignored he sighed and walked over to the foot of the bed leaning over and shaking her ankle that was exposed from out of the covers.

"Aye Doc, common you gotta get up."

He said while shaking her ankle and his eyes traveling up her leg to the point where the blanket covered it at the knee. He found himself wondering if she was even wearing anything below, although he quickly put that thought out of the back of his head and groaned when she gave no response to his attempts.

"Hey common!"

He raised his voice a bit this time which caused her to respond finally.

"Shut up and lemme sleeeeep!!"

He realize that she sounded rather groggy as she spoke so she must have still been half asleep either that or sleep talking he didn't really know which one.

What he did know however was that if he didn't get her out of bed soon Clay would be on his ass about it and that was something he didn't want to happen today.

"Hey look, Clay needs us all out in the garage for a meeting. That includes you."

Tig said as he moved from the end of the bed over to the side in which she was laying. Once he finished speaking he watched as she removed her arm from her eyes and peeked open one eye looking up at him with a large frown upon her lips.

"I'm not part of your Club, why do I have to be out there?"

Her response was Tig shaking his head and placing his hands on his hips as he looked down at her.

"I'm just doing as Clay asked. I dunno anything yet, same as you."

She gave a deep sigh before grabbing the blankets and throwing them off of her flinging them to her left and falling off the edge of the bed.