chap 50

I was alone at night in my room, Dad had been sleeping on the couch on the side since the evening and now it was kanish's turn for tonight to stay in the room with me.

Only one person from the family was allowed to stay with the patient in the hospital room others if they wanted to stay around had to wait in the waiting room or canteen.That was sort of a rule here.

Kanish came in, and my dad left. I wasn't talking to anybody so no sort of conversation was expected except a hello and a bye.

I asked kanish to give a writing board and a pen to write.

He gave me what i wanted, and thats when the nurse entered with the medicines. I quickly swolled them and went back to writing a poem.

I couldn't tell people what i saw the other day. Aarsh might have not done it on purpose but he still didn't have the right to break my heart.

I never told anybody why i called Kanish to take me home that day after school.

I never told anybody that my heart was broken and i was uncontrollably crying because i saw him with Siddhi( his dance partner).

Siddhi hugging him from behind.Actually Siddhi throwing herself at him.

Maybe they were just fooling around and all, but i couldn't stand my love in someone else's arms.

If things were different, and i wouldn't have met with an accident, i was gonna commit suicide.

Yes, i may sound like a coward, but that was what i was going to do.

And then i would have completely been at the loss. Maybe Aarsh would never get a chance to explain things, and the fact that he still loved me.

The way he fought with his mom for me and the way he took care of me for past six days, only shows that he still loves me.

If it was that day, and Aarsh was not at fault.....I went on and imagination drive.

"i would have not given him a chance to explain and he would end up coming into my room when i would be taking my last breaths, i would die in his arms and be the lucky girl again." i imagined

Because that was always one of my wishes. i know that sounds creepy, but dying in his arms and seeing his fave was the last of my death wishes.

I started writing again, i wrote a poem which would actually be true if i hadn't been in this hospital.

Words were all that mattered,

feelings ended up in shatter,

when he ditched for another girl,

broken was my heart,

deprssed was my world.

Mistakes were bound to happen,

situations were meant to sadden,

betrayal wasn't much seen,

expected was resentment,

together for 2years we'ed been.

I waited all day long,

seeing things he'ed belong,

longing for nothing but forgiveness,

planning for a sort,

ended up with loneliness.

I cried all night,

wondering for his presence might,

Sleeping with his hood,