chap 49

Snehi came in to visit me later. And my cousins who were sitting instead of Kanish left leaving me, Taani and Snehi in the room now.

"What happen Akshi?" Taani asked.

I just kept shut.

"What is going on in your mind? Will you just open up?" Snehi asked this time.

But no answered.

"Kitty, it hurts us to see you like this, you are stronger than this. What is bothering you? Just share it please." Taani tried.

"How is your brother doing Taani?" I asked her.

"What sort of a trick question is that?" she tried teasing to lighten up the mood.

"Why was he here why I woke up and then just leave me here, heart broken again?" I asked again.

"You will not want to know Akshi." Snehi said this time.

"I want to." it was just a whisper this time. Even though I knew it would hurt. Hurt more than anything to here the reason as to why my love left me in the hospital when I needed him the most.

"Did he not love me anymore?" I asked.

Taani sighed and answered this time.

"Aarsh was injured himself when he brought you here. His mom went wild again to the fact that he didn't bother about himself and just thought about you."

I winced imagining that scene. That would have been quite a scene.

"He just ignored her. He got the bandages done here in your room, he wouldn't leave your side for more than a minute except for going to the washroom. His dad had managed to convince your dad to let him be here till you are wake up." she had tears rolling down her cheeks when she continued.

" Aarsh promised your dad that once you wake up and the doctors confirm you are out of danger, he would leave. That is why your dad allowed him in here. I am sure it killed him equally to leave you here. He was by your side for six days." she was crying now, tears flowing freely.

"Aarsh would not eat or sleep in case you woke up and needed something. He was right here by your side for six days, but he had to keep his end of promise to your dad..And that is why he left." Snehi continued this time.

"He was terrified when the doctors told him you slipped into coma. He blamed himself for everything. He is not the same Aarsh anymore. He sulks all day. I think you both should move on if you want to stick to what you both have decided." Snehi informed.

"I think you shouldn't give a damn about your families and end up together again. You both love each other. And what is the point staying away for a family, who clearly can't see you are not happy. If their pride and ego is so big that they can't see how bad it hurts you both then why do you bother so much?" Taani asked.

"Its because of you, Aarsh is not doing anything. I am sure he would do anything to make you smile.

It was your decision he is respecting and staying away from you. Don't you think he doesn't deserve this?" Tanni asked between her sobs.

"Taani, now is not the time for this." Snehi instructed her.

"It is now or never. I have seen my brother and my best friend ruin their lives and happiness over something like their families pride. Isn't is sick that they don't even acknowledge their sacrifice. They don't deserve this kitty." she pleaded this time.

"I know what I have done. I have done what was the best. And I am proud of the fact that I loved the bestest person on earth. And what I have done for my family will never go unnoticed. They know I have given up everything for them. They just don't show how grateful they are because they think it will remind me of my past."

"I am so proud of you girl" Snehi gave me a proud smile and hugged me.

"Even if I am not proud of this decision, I am going to love you all my life." Taani said wiping her tears and hugging me.

They were careful not to hurt me by mistake, but it still hurt to even move a bit.

I was glad, even after loosing everything, I still had the two craziest people in my life.

REALITY- a goofed up nightmare ( nanowrimo13)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें