chap2

Right now I am in my room pacing and all hyper for not getting excuses for spending my day with Aarsh.

"Uuurrrgghhh"...I sigh in frustration.

And to top it all...my sweet lil smartass boyfriend, challenged my dad a year back that since after 18 years of age we were eligible to get married we would elope on my 18th birthday...

He was that stupid...yeah...he was just kidding around and pulling stupid stunts where on the other side dad was worried that Aarsh might actually do that.

So spending the whole day was practically impossible if I wanted my dad all sane after that.

Now what..?

Now what..?

Now what..?

Was the only thing in my mind right now?

Indians have this tendency to make everything into soo much of drama.

I understand a bit of it in family opera soaps but in real life..??

Its just too much to handle...

And all the emotional drama...well thats the cherry on the cake...

I know the moment I go down and ask them for a day with my friends on my birthday there will be some cousins sulking, uncles arguing and cross questioning and aunts chattering about how kids these days don't like family time.

Woow my life is so great...almost like weather...one moment calm and peaceful and the other moment full with hyper thunderstorms.

And thats exactly what happens after dinner...uncles, aunts and cousins...well, all are just so predictable.

But after lots of convincing and promises my grand mom allowed me for a day only with friends.

But since it was my birthday my curfew was 9.p.m...So that I would spend some time with family also.

I was fine with it. Since I was allowed to spend the day with friends which meant I could spend the day with Aarsh everything was fine with me.

******************************************

I kept raking my brain over the surprises I may be getting on my birthday. I was never this excited for my birthday.

I kept tossing and turning, but all in vain.

I just couldn't sleep.

I felt like writing something.

I thought of writing Aarsh a poem in return.

Something that was only meant for him.

I started penning down a few words...

A blackmailing devil of a cheat,

a psycho with short temper,

but the gentleman I know,

who spoilt me rot and pamper.

A moron always ready to fight,

a perfect gangster match,

but a soft hearted boy,

with a lovey-dovey catch.

A jerk with no sense of responsibility,

a guy who defines immaturity,

but the most thoughtful man,

with the best applicable sincerity.

A player who flirts shamelessly,

a boy who perks up mess,

but the one who earns respect,

with his charming ability and access.

A maniac who snapped up all,

a paranoid who always provoked me,

but nothing could have been better,

with the love we share in the world we see.

After finishing the poem, I had a million dollar grin...it was like I was more than satisfied with myself and proud of the fact that even when we were not perfect we did compliment each other.

It was around midnight and I had school tomorrow.

I crawled up into the bed and lay the covers over my head for a good night sleep.