chap 22

After the lecture we were suppose to head back to our class, since we were in the biology lab.

I was strolling in the corridor when my phone went buzzing.

"What is it Aarsh? Don't you get, I do NOT wanna talk?" I asked in an irritated tone.

He had been texting me since an hour.

"Aww honey, Please don't be like this. I am sure there is a way we can deal with this so that I don't have to sleep on the couch tonight." Aarsh said, with his tone was amused.

"Oh, you are so sleeping on the couch tonight." I replied giggling myself.

"What are you guys talking about?" Taani asked me.

And Kavya asked the same question to Aarsh, I could hear it clearly.

And we both burst out laughing.

We were roaring with laughter like two maniacs.

"After the next class you go down in the assembly hall, because parents will be coming in and I want you to meet your parents before we leave." He explained.

"Why will I meet my parents? I do that everyday." I whined.

"Let me finish girl. I want you to meet them so that they know you are in school doing some duty. So in case there is a mess later where someone see's us at LEAF, we have an excuse for back up saying they saw us in school." He finished.

"Oh, okay. Seems like you have been planning this since a while huh?" I teased him smiling widely now that my boyfriend was one super smartass.

"Yes, I have thought about if from every angle. You know?" he said in a serious tone.

"You sound like an evil plotting a war attack." I replied tittering.

"You know, I was shit scared on Friday when I came to know about your little stunt. I don't want anymore stupidity. I gotta take precautions now." he said in a subdued manner.

"You are making me feel bad here." I whined again making his let a small chuckle.

"Are you guys done with your loved up talks? Just to remind you both, we have a class to attend." Snehi commented sarcastically, reminding me and Taani to hurry up for the next class.

Taani was not bothered in the slightest and kept on talking on the phone, where I hung up and started up for my next class.

Snehi was unexpectedly quiet today.

I wondered why?

When the lecture started Taani was still in her mobile texting someone(which meant Kavya, of course).

Snehi was sitting next to me. She was still upset about something, I could tell. It was very evident with her behaviour.

"Snehi? what is going on?" I asked her.

since we generally sat on the last bench in the class talking in whispers was always fine.

"Huh? should there be something going on?" she asked

"What is wrong?" I pressed again.

"What do you mean?" she asked again.

"You tell me." I asked again getting irritated. She very well knew what I meant.

"Nothing is wrong." she shrugged.

"Don't play the dumb card here Snehi. It is not going to work." I sighed.

Snehi sighed too, then staring into space she continued.

" Everybody is happy here. I mean Taani and Kavya are dating. They are together since her 16th birthday. You are happy with Aarsh. You both have had so many family issues, still you both managed it well and are still together. You four have someone to love and someone who loves you'll. Its just a matter of time when Takshil will find himself a girl. He had many in the past years, so he was never alone. I am the only one left behind. The third wheel to everyone of you'll. Everything is changing...you'll always have someone to share and talk to. It's always me that is single.

Not that I am complaining you'll are not good friends because you all are AWESOME. But its just sad. And don't say I am stupid if I think this way. I know it is weird, but this is what I feel." Snehi finished.

I snorted and she glared at me.

I sobered up then said, " I understand it completely. It is not stupid and does make a lot of sense."

"Why did you laugh then?" she asked.

"I just over thought and came up with random scenarios as to why were you upset and never did I once think it could be this. That is why I snorted." I completed.

"I know, I feel low about all this. I don't know how to overcome it?" She commented frowning slightly.

"No worries. I will find you a date and you will be all fine then." I tried cheering her.

She grinned and then was back to normal.