chap 21

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP..!

My alarm went off.

It was Monday morning, the day I had been dreading this weekend.

We had a blast at the mall on Saturday.

And Aarsh got me a double layered vanilla ice-cream with extra chocolate sauce to make it up for the flirting.

Sunday was a family day, so we all had been spending time with the families.

Not particularly everybody but still, majority of us had plans with families.

I was nervous about the whole charity event first and then the Date thing later.

It wasn't my first Date with Aarsh but since it was after a long time and with so much of tension around, I was nervous.

To top it all, even after vigorous arguments Aarsh planned our Date in the restaurant next to the school. He explained or rather defended his stupid idea saying in case of any problem we could reach school faster.

But in my opinion, that was a stupid move because there we high chance of people or some parent seeing us together and that was enough for the gossip dose for at least a week.

But of course, being the stubborn one, Aarsh got his way out and we decided LEAF, that was a restaurant near our school as our date venue.

I got to the shower quickly for not wasting much time.

I was ready in record time.

I was just wearing a random white dress that I had, I wasn't sure about it but since white was his favourite color, I went with it.

I paired it with a pair of white pumps and a funky necklace.

I had wavy hair, which wet still wet from the shower so I let them dry naturally instead of blow drying it.

It gave me a more mature look and older than my age.

Aarsh had to be at school earlier for his dance practice so he wouldn't me picking me up like everyday. So Snehi was giving me a ride there today.

I got into Snehi's car and we drove in silence.

Snehi was not a morning person. So the only sound in the car was from the radio.

I bit my bottom lip, willing to calm myself for now. I had these tsunamis of thoughts and nervousness battling to drown me.

I could worry about the disaster that was soon to erupt later.

I just had to survive the lectures today.

I should manage that for least.

I smiled to myself, mentally picturing the Date that might be a hit.

I knew Aarsh well to say it was going to be a good one.

I knew he would never admit but he was a cheesy romantic when it came to planning a Date.

I hope both our families never sense this mash out of we both would be in serious trouble.

It hurts to lie and cheat on our parents trust. I wish we could share it with them. I wish our families were more supporting for this matter.

But this is so not the time to over think on another issue. I already have enough for a month I guess.

I shook the negative thoughts away. If they wouldn't support us, I will convince them to accept it.

I was happy with in this relationship and I would show them that.

I was desperately waiting for a day where they would accept us together.