chap 39

Next day in school, Akshi was absent.

I was tensed as to what might have happen. She had one crazy idiotic family, who might have sent her to some shady village in Africa.

I bunked school and drove away to her place, planning to sneak into her bedroom to meet her. I was tensed that bad that i couldn't wait for school to be over.

I parked in the next lane this time to minimize the level of risk.

The minute i stepped into her lawn a fist came suddenly colliding my cheek.

"What the fuc..." i yelled, but another slap came rushing to my face.

Someone roughly pulled my shirt and sneered saying,

"If i see you anywhere near my neice, i will beat you to shit! and make you regret the day you were born."

he shaked me roughly, "You will not try to talk to her, Don't call her and don't you dare stop her at school. Don't ever come back here amd leave her alone. Understand?" he spat.

I saw Kanish running towards us.

"Dad,...dad...wait, i will handle him." he told his dad catching his breathe.

"You better show him what he deserves for making Akshi cry." he spat with so much vemon.

Wow i had enemies without doing anything.

"Of course dad." Kanish answered and that mad vemonous uncle left.

"Dude, do you have a death wish?" Kanish asked helping me stand up.

"What?" I asked. Wasn't he angry at me? Was he not hoing to shout or beat me up?

"I know my family is being silly and stupid. It will take time for them to accept you all. Plus my family has this replutation in town that is to be held high.

If anybody know's that the daughter of Shah family had been dating, you know how much of a hype is to follow.

I am really sorry, i will try my best to help you both. But for now things are wild in the house. Just keep quiet for somedays and i will help you. I promise. I love Akshi a lot to let her crying for you." Kanish explained.

"I have been miserable dude." i said.

"So has she. Now leave before someone else comes in.Please leave." he pushed me.

"Oh and she sent me here to rescue you. If that makes you feel better." I smiled when kanish told me that and peeked a look at her bedroom window.

She had been peeping from the curtains the entire time.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.