chap 3

I was laying on my back on the bed...when I heard my bedroom window open.

I began to panic.

a man with a hood on was entering my room..maybe he is here to kidnap me..maybe he is a murderer..maybe a thiefI curses myself for forgetting to lock the windows and doors everynight.

Oh God...!!!

I am so dead today...!!

I mentally cursed myself for leaving the bedroom window open.

Why couldn't I be more careful, this wouldn't have been happening then.

I was still in a panic mode to regain my senses and come back to action.

And then the figure came in light and a relief washed through me.

It was Aarsh.

That stupid crazy boy..!!

I almost got a heart attack.

"What were you thinking, you stupid moron, I almost got a heart attack." I yelled at him.

"shushhhh, dodo we don't want your entire family in this room, now do we?"he whispered and then smirked.

That was enough for me to calm down.

"Hey, what are you doing here at this time? And did anybody notice you coming in?

dumbo what about your bike? we will be fucked up if anybody sees that.

And stupid we have school tomorrow, what are you doing here so late?"

I whisper yelled.

"woohooo maam...calm down.

first, I am here to see my love. Second, nobody noticed me, if they I would have been long dead." he said in duh tone.

He took two long strides and was right besides my bed.

" Third, my car is in the next lane, far away for your family to notice.

And last, I know I have school tomorrow,

or lets say we have school tomorrow, but I was missing you.

And I am here to meet my love" he said the last part in my ears.

I was getting conscious about myself.

I couldn't think coherently because of the close proximity.

We were just to too close.

He gave me a small peck n smirked.

Knowing the effect he had on me

I backed away a little with a pout, our faces still close.

it had been almost two years since we started dating.

but we were still not comfortable with all the touching and all.

Or lets say, I was a bit uncomfortable with anything over the second stage and Aarsh wanted everything to be the right way in our relationship.

he said there was no need to rush things.

Aarsh sensed my discomfort.

he backed away a little and started talking again.

"I am so sorry dodo. I still cant believe my mom who is such a wonderful human can not accept a sweet darling like you."

" I just came up to apologize, and because of the dance practices lately, I haven't been spending much time with you. he said.

"I know, even I miss you.

but this dance event is important for your career, I know dance makes you happy and thats what matters in the end" I said with a reassuring smile.

he sat next to me on the bed and interlaced our fingers.

this was like a habit he developed over two years.

he took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"You know what?

you're the only one who understands what I like and what I love.

I wish my parents could understand me the same way." he said in a small voice.

I knew I had to do something to stop this self pity.

We had discussions over this before. At one point this boy was ready to quit his dancing for his parents.

The only thing that made him happy was dance.

He was surreal when he danced.

I always tried encouraging him to dance for himself, even if against his parents will.

I guess that was another reason why his family disliked me.

"Hey!

What the hell hippie..!!

Did you just climb that window and jumped into my room with those dirty filthy shoes?" I said faking horror.

Those were his favorite pair of shoes and I always made fun of him saying those shoes were dirty and sickening.

"What? Are you kidding me?

You're very mean!" he faked pouting.

We stared at each other for a few moments any burst out laughing keeping our voices low.

I was grateful that I had tried changing the topic to lighten his mood and it did work.

He started making funny faces and I started laughing harder and slapped his shoulder to stop.

He grinned and wrapped his arms around me laying back down on the bed and pulling me with him holding me tightly to his chest.

Cuddling with Aarsh was just so comfortable. It was like the most normal thing to do.

And then we kept chatting about casual and random stuffs.

I had missed him.

I Really really missed him.

We couldn't spend much time together because of his dance practices, but I was still happy he dud rake the initiative to make it up for that.

Now I was worried about the charity event in school on Monday which was again our "Date special day"

This was what Aarsh called it.

We use to stay home at weekends to spend time with families and every Monday we use to go on dates.

The first Monday of every month was my turn to plan a date. And the rest 3 Monday he would be planning.

This time on the charity event day it was his turn to plan a date and the worst part was, our families were invited for the event.

I was scared about it, but this moment in Aarsh's arms was too perfect for ruining it with something like this.

Today was Thursday and we still had the weekend to plan about it.

And just like that after some talking we both fell asleep on my bed.

Cuddling into each others arms.