chap 6

"Whats the matter?"

Snehi asked the moment the teacher was gone.

Yeah..This is Mumbai.

Here we have the same class for all the lectures and teachers shift classes to teach.

The main purpose it to save the time that the students take in shifting and settling in classes and to avoid bunking of lectures.

But trust me there is always a way out for everything.

Students regularly bunk classes.

And it takes almost half a lecture for the teacher to settle the class.

And thats what we are doing.

Bunking the accounts lecture.

Since Taani thought it was be better to bunk class and discuss my issues, rather than attending a boring lecture. (Mind you accounts is always numbers and logic, so that can never be boring but Taani was always weak with numbers. So this was her way of avoiding it.

To solve-others-issue-more-importance way.

And right now we are sitting in the chemistry lab which is free for next two classes.

Teachers only come here when they have class to conduct.

So this is our hang out place in school.

We were all sitting in the floor behind a bench so that if anybody passing in the corridor would not notice.

Snehi asked again "whats the matter kitty, you look really stress"

"Dont tell me my Masi barged on you again!

Damn! Shoot!

What is wrong with that fat brain of hers..Cant she get a simple thing into those brainless cells in her skull.

TWO TEENAGERS ARE DEEP IN LOVE. STOP MESSING THEIR LIFE. THE END." she screeched loudly.

Aarsh was her first cousin brother.

And Masi in India means - 'mothers sister'

She was staying at her aunts place to because her parents were always busy with business trips.

"Hey Blondie ! Calm down! We don't need the whole school to know about your mind crazy issues." I added with a wink to cheer the mood.

Snehi pressed again "Then whats the matter."

"Well charity event on Monday. And Monday is the Date night and now Aarsh is grounded and not allowed to attend the charity event.

There is no way I can meet him.

Its been a long that we had time to sit and talk like the way we usually do.

I thought Monday we would attend the event and spend the day together since it was a Date night.

But now everything he planned or I planned is all vain.

And to top it all I bumped into his mom yesterday.

She was angry at me as usual and then Aarsh leaving for school without informing anybody got him grounded.

And thats partially my fault. We fell asleep and he dint go back home and he had to come up with this excuse."

I started ranting.

They both were staring at me and waiting for me to continue.

"I look stupid right; I am a mess, like I always manage to attract problems and drama.