Lapis giggles in Peridots statement. "Peri you're as light as my pillow."

"Grrrr" Peridot growls trying to sound intimidating.

Although she instead let's out an uncontrollable pur. "Purrr." But then immediately covers her flushed face with her tiny gremlin hands. "Meow!"

"Awwww." Rue and Citrine say with their hands covering their cheeks.

"I knew that you were kitty!" Dalton says while going over to pet Peridot. He reaches his hand over her back.

Peridot hisses in response. So Dalton backs up slowly with his arms up in defense "Maybe not..."

Lapis stops in her tracks and looks up at Peridots face with a giddy expression.

Peridot stares back with an awkward expression planted on her face.

After a few moments. Lapis's expression turned into a fit of laughter.

"Bwahahahahahaaa!" Lapis pokes Peridots cheek. "You're soo adorkable hahaha!" Lapis continues to uncontrollably laugh. She snorts in between her laughter sessions.

Lapis begins to unwraps her legs since she's too focused on laughing.

"Yes an opportunity to be free!" Peridot though to herself.

She moves diligently free from Lapis's legs. Once she's free, she stands up immediately.

Peridot poses like a superhero. "Ha! My brilliance has overpowered you!" She cackles like a super villain.

Lapis snickers and gets up as well. "Pffffffffffft." She spits in Peridots face.

"Lazuli!" Peridot scolds. She takes a few steps away from Lapis. "My glasses are covered in your saliva now. Thanks a lot."

"No problem, buddy." She winks while wiping some spit off her mouth.

Lapis stands up and walks over to Peridot. Peridot reacts to this of course and frantically takes a few steps away. "Stay still Peri."

Lapis takes a few more steps closer to Peridot until she meets her face. "Let me get that for you." Lapis takes of Peridots glasses. Lapis pauses and takes a gander at Peridots glasses-less face.

"Gah! Lazuli, what are you doing!?" Peridot yells but doesn't stop Lapis from retrieving her glasses.

"I'm cleaning your glasses for you~" Lapis looks at Peridot wide eyed. "You look really different."

Peridot couldn't respond with anything else but with a salty growl. Peridot looks down to her feet.

"Aww Peri don't worry. You look better without them anyways." She giggles.

Peridot looks at Lapis's face and manages to pull of a straight face. "Wow, thanks." She says unamused on the outside. Although on the inside, she was fangirling like her OTP became cannon.

Peridot is amazing at keeping her composure though.

Lapis wipes Peridots glasses aggressively as her tongue was shown at the corner of her mouth. "And done!"
She pops the glasses into Peridots tiny hands.

"Thanks Lazuli, I guess." Peridot says while putting her glasses back on her face. The once blurry vision became luminous again. "Much better." She sighs happily.

"Did you guys forget that we were here too?" Pluto raises his hand high enough so the duo can see.

"Yeah. That was an amazing performance guys." Citrine claps her hands.

"I'm all out of popcorn everyone." Amethyst holds up what appears to be an popcorn bag.

"Grrr you guys are so-" Peridot was cut of by a voice.

"Come on Peridot. I'm sorry I have to interrupt but we really need to have this discussion." Garnet says from the crowd.

Pearl clasps her hands together. "Yes Peridot. Please follow us."

Peridot groans and rushes over to her fellow bandmates."I'm coming clods."

Peridot joins Pearl and Garnet and is about to walk until Lapis stops them.

"Hold on Peri. You forgot something." Lapis yells.

"What is it Lazuli? I'm in a big hurr-"

An ocean blue fabric soars through the air into Peridots direction and hits her in the face.

"Gah!"

"You forgot the hoodie! Okay you guys can talk now!" Lapis yells with her hands cupped around her face.

"Lazuli-"

Peridot gets interrupted once again by a hand gripping onto her arm.

"Come on Peridot." Garnet drags Peridot into the secluded part of the roof

That's the end readers! Sorry if it's a little short. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter because there'll be more on the way. Make sure to say happy birthday to lapidotsuniverse! Happy readings.
~Kay