Thirty Six

Ashton

He has been laying in bed for 30 minutes since he woke up, he looked at Luke who was still sleeping, running a hand through his blond hair.

Luke softly snored as he breathing peacefully.

The doctor came to the door and walked to him.

"How are you?" the doctor asked writing something on the clipboard.

"I'm feeling better, can I go home today?" he hopefully asked.

"I'll have to check you up to make sure you're good enough to go home," the doctor said and did check up on him, "You're good, you can go home today, but in one condition."

He grinned happily nodding his head, "Yes, what is it?"

"Don't hurt yourself again." the doctor smiled giving him a lollipop from his pocket before he called a nurse to help him unplugged the tubes from his body.

"Okay! Thank you so much, doc!" Ashton waved at him.

He opened the plastic so he could eat his lollipop, he didn't care if it was too early for sweets he was just hungry, he grabbed the tv remote from the bedside and turn the tv on.

Luke's head was up, "Good morning." he chirped happily before he took the sweets back to his mouth.

"Morning," Luke's voice deep, "Where did you get that?" Luke pointed to the candy and rub his eyes.

"The doctor, he said I'm able to go home today." he smiled.

"Good," Luke nodded, "My eyes are so heavy." he groaned before getting up and went to the bathroom.

Ashton waited until Luke come back, "Guess, you're crying so hard yesterday." he frowned.

"Yes I did, don't frown." Luke pouted rubbing his cheeks.

"I'm sorry." he apologized.

"It's okay, drop that, I'm going to get sandwich from the cafeteria, do you want one or you'll eat hospital food?" Luke asked, slipping on his socks and shoes.

"One sandwich and a tea please." he smiled.

"Okey, I'll be right back." Luke kissed his cheek before heading out of the room.

He searched for his phone but it was nowhere to be seen, he picked Luke's phone instead to call Calum but it went to voicemail, he guessed that Calum still sleeping.

"Hi, Cal, it's Ash, I'm able to go home today, can you bring me some clothes?see you later." he sighed before ending the line.

His mind told him to check on Luke's messages so he did, there was no other text than from him,Luke's family, Calum and Michael.

He smiled in relief, he shouldn't have trust Matej anymore, he made the wrong move.

He opened instagram, he saw Luke's dms blew up, he got like 20 dms, being the little noisy he is, he clicked on the dm, there were girls trying to hit on him but he never once replied or seen.

He was gaining his trust on Luke more and more, he loved Luke so much and he thought Luke was being faithful.

He put Luke's phone back where it was and patiently waited for Luke as he watch spongebob on the tv.

"Hey," Luke said making him jump a little bit, "I'm sorry to scare you."

Luke sat on the chair next to him and gave him his sandwich, he gladly took it from Luke and started to eat it.

He looked at Luke's tired expression as Luke rested his head on his hands watching him eat, he saw something on Luke's flannel pocket.

"Luke, what is that?" he pointed.

"Oh, it's my, um, cigarettes."

Ashton gasped, "You smoke?"

"Yes, sometimes when I'm stressed out." Luke rubbed his neck.

"Luke, would you quit it?" he pleaded putting his hand on Luke's shoulder.

"Easy to say hard to do." he heard Luke mumble.

"It kills you slowly, I don't want." he was cut by Luke.

"You don't want to lose me." Luke muttered rolling his eyes.

His heart was beating so fast, he scared when Luke was in a bad mood.

"I'm sorry." he said instead putting his half eaten sandwich on the table, making Luke sighed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I know it kills me slowly, but it's my escape, I'm trying to quit, for you, just don't do something stupid that makes me want to rip my head off." Luke warned, but then chuckle.

"Don't rip your head off, you're too pretty to rip your head off." he giggled.

"Eh, you're the pretty one in this relationship, I'm handsome."

"Okay handsome." he pecked Luke's nose.

"Can you finish your sandwich? I want to go get your clothes."

"Okay, but you don't have to, I already told Calum to bring me one." he said munching his food.

"Well, good then, did you call him from my phone?" Luke asked.

"Yes," he smiled cheekily, "Thanks."

"No problem."

The rest of the day they just sitting and talk to each other until Calum and Michael came.

He asked Luke to help him get changed, Luke lead him to the bathroom, he was able to stand by himself, maybe he has eaten that's why he was strong enough.

"Do you want me to help you strip?" Luke asked, he shook his head no with a blush.

Ashton stripped from the hospital gown, his back was facing Luke, he took his underwear and put it on.

"Nice ass." Luke commented making him shook his head.

He continued to put the rest which is blue sweater and sweatpants, he grabbed his gown and turned to Luke and hug him.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me, I love you." he mumbled through Luke's skin.

"You're welcome, I love you too." Luke said kissing him on the lips.

He opened his mouth to gave Luke more access, his hand went to Luke's neck and he tugged on Luke's hair pulling him closer as Luke's hand went to his ass and squeezed it.

Luke's lips left Ashton's and moved to his neck, nibbling and sucking on some spots, there was one spot that made him moan and it was near his collarbone, he could feel Luke smirked against his skin.

"It's so unsanitary here," Luke pulled out making him whined, "Greedy, but seriously, we're still in the hospital." Luke told.

He stomped his foot on the ground before he walked out of the bathroom with a pout.

"What's up, Ash?" Calum asked as he took a seat between him and Michael on the couch.

"He was greedy and didn't realize we're in the hospital." Luke joined, taking a seat on the hospital bed, crossing his arms with a smirk.

"Oh since when my Ashy became greedy?" Michael teased making him huffed.

He moved to Calum's lap and went to cuddle him but before he hug Calum someone picked him up making him whine.

He was put on Luke's lap on the hospital bed, huffing as he cross his arms, "You're mine," Luke kissed his lips, he kissed back eventually, "I'll let you have me and do anything you want once we're out of this hospital."

Ashton pursed his lips and nodded, "Love you, Lukey." he whispered and kissed Luke's cheek.

"Love you too, baby boy." Luke smiled and kissed his cheek.