Fourty Four

Ashton

"C'mon I need you to be stable." he said as he try to balancing Luke's body.

"Ash," Dustin said coming to them, "Ash, let me do this."

He pouted but let Dustin took Luke away from him and take Luke to the couch.

"Ow, fuck you Dustin!" he heard Luke yell, he rushed to him.

Luke had a scowl on his face as he mutter something under his breath and Dustin was biting his lips, "What happened?"

"Never mind," Luke then grinned and pat the space next to him, "Come here."

He blushed and went to sit on the couch, he carefully wrapped his arms around Luke.

He hummed softly as he closed his eyes when Luke kiss his hair, he opened his eyes again to met blue eyes already staring down at his hazel ones.

"You know, you can sit on my lap." Luke said but he quickly shook his head no.

"No, your legs hurt." he argued pointing to Luke's splinted foot.

"It doesn't matter," he knew Luke lean closer to him because of the warm air he felt on his neck, "Wanna be close to you, it's only one foot, just ignore the other foot." and Luke left a peck on a spot.

"I don't know," he looked around the room, Luke's family were doing their things, "Your family's here."

Luke looked back, "They don't pay attention." he mumbled.

"Can we be like in a more private room?" he asked.

Luke sighed but nodded, he helped Luke get up from the couch and put his hands on Luke's arm.

"Hey where you going?" Ben shouted.

"Up to my room." Luke shouted back.

"Lemme help." Ben gave him a small smile before he help Luke step on the stairs, Ben made Luke sit down on his bed.

"Thanks, Ben." he said as Ben walked pass him and Ben replied with a wink making him blush and closed the door.

He walked to where Luke was sitting and playing with his splint, he hesitated before he climb on top of Luke's lap carefully, taking both of them with surprise, he could tell by Luke's raised eyebrow but wrapped his arms around his small waist anyway, he put his arms around Luke's neck and rest his head on top of them.

"Did you became bad when I was out?" Luke whispered.

He blushed and could feel his stomach tingling, "I don't know."

"Tell me." Luke challenged.

He pulled away to look at Luke, "Since that night we gave, you know," and Luke hummed closing his eyes and smirk, "I want to do something more than that."

He didn't really know but he had been wanting to do more than what they had done, he had watched porn and masturbate imagining it was him and Luke doing the thing, yes he did, without Michael and Calum knowing.

"What did you do when I was out?" Luke asked again, "Truth."

He blushed madly, "I watched porn but I swear it was one time." maybe two.

Luke raised his eyebrows, "Really?" pinching his ass, "And what more?"

"I masturbated? I don't know." he put his hands over his red face.

"You don't know?" Luke asked.

"Ok, I know I did." he crossed his arms pouting his lip.

Luke chuckled and soon he felt a warm lips against his, he was surprised for a second but then he closed his eyes and kissed back, he moved his tongue against Luke's lip ring.