Eleven

Luke

Ashton

Can you hear me laughing out loud ashton?

What do you mean?

When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no

What?

Stop it

Why do I like you in the first place
Never mind.

Ashton, do you really like me?
Ashton
Ashtonnnnnnn
I'm sorry
I'm sorry, I don't like guys

He ran his hand through his messy blonde and sigh.

He was confused, do Ashton really like him or it was just a drill.

Yeah, he thought that Ashton was cute with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, cute button nose and pink lips, but he couldn't see Ashton in that way, he wanted Ashton to be his brother.

But knowing him only has one friend, he won't hurt Ashton's feeling and that he was afraid that Ashton might leave him.

His thought was ruined when someone knocked on the door, he stood up and unlocked the door revealing his mom.

"Luke," his mom sighed, "What happened?" she asked once she look up at her son.

He had the messy hair and a confused face.

"Nothing."

"Oh, c'mon don't give me that nothing." his mom warned and step into his room, taking a seat on his bed, she glanced at his phone the screen was facing the mattress, she took it and see through the phone, but before she could read more, her son grabbed the phone away from her.

"Luke what is that?" Liz asked.

"What?"

"Lemme see your phone." Liz stated.

Before Luke hand his phone to his mom, he clicked the lock button.

His mom groaned in frustration and was ready to snap at him.

"Okay okay," he said grabbing the phone and unlock it, "Damn, chill, mom." he shook his head.

Liz grabbed the phone from him and continue reading what she should know.

"Oh," she mumbled and hand Luke back his phone, "That poor boy." and then she frowned.

"What should I do?" Luke mumbled.

The room was silence for 30 seconds before Liz made a decision.

"Do you even like boobs?" she asked.

He gasped at the word 'boobs' but he said, "Well, they turn me on."

And this time his mom gasped not expecting his answer but she asked again, "Do you like penis?"

Luke thought about it for seconds, he watched porn many times, he has seen many dicks, vaginas, and boobs, and when he thought about vaginas, it grossed him out, and that he preferred boys wanking.

"Maybe." he shrugged.

"Do you think that Ashton is atteractive?"

Damn, yes.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Then you might be bi my son."

Luke gasped, "Eh?"

"Tell him he have a chance."

"But don't you think being gay is wrong?" Luke asked denying the fact that he was gay.

"You're not gay, you're bi-sexual," his mom explained, "And if you're 100% gay, I'm okay with that, I'm sure your father will support you too," but his son stay silent, "You need your time and please don't hurt the one who love you." she finished and walk away.

His mom left him hanging there, he didn't know what to do, and wasn't it too fast that Ashton already in love with him.

Luke didn't want to hurt Ashton.

You marked Luke as jock but he would never hurt his friend and the people back in school didn't know him because no one wants to be friend with him.

But now he got one and he would not letting the one got away.

Ashton

But you're kind and atteractive
Maybe I could change my mind
Who knows you might turn me into gay
I could try.