Twenty Seven

Luke

"Yes, I'm taking you on a date tomorrow." he said as he take a seat on the bed next to Ashton.

After they went to Runyon Canyon they take a bus that lead them to Muscle Beach, even though many people whistled at Ashton, he made sure to keep his boy safe and comfortable.

They ate ice cream and continue to explore by the pier, he bought Ashton a muscle tank that says 'I ❤️ LA', "This is overrated but I've always wanted one." the boy said, they watched the sunset before returning back to the hotel.

He saw the boy grin happily and crawl to his lap, he put his arms around the boy's waist pulling him closer.

"Are you serious?" Ashton asked, his eyes glimmering.

He smiled at that pecking Ashton's nose before he hug the boy, "Yes, curly."

"Yeay! It's been years since I went on a date, Luke, do you know, my last date was suck, kind of traumatizing."

His eyes went wide as he look to his boyfriend, "What, what happened?" he put his hands on both sides of Ashton's face.

"Oh," Ashton bit his lip, he pushed Luke's hand from his cheeks, "It was, uh."

"Please tell me baby, what happened, what got you traumatized?" he was now on pure panic.

"Calm down, Luke," Ashton shot him a small sad smile making Luke sigh, "My ex, he almost raped me."

He could see Ashton was struggling with his tears until one drop from his eyes to Luke's shirt.

His face might be red from the anger, but he tried to calm Ashton down, and he was ready to got in a fight with Ashton's ex.

"Hey, hey, it's okay now, you're okay, I'm here," he tried to keep Ashton from not crying, he wiped the tears that are following, "Hey, I'm Luke, I'm your boyfriend, now if you trust me I would not break that, I pinky promise, me, myself, I, wouldn't do such thing like that to you, you're too precious and not deserve that, I'm so sorry, baby, you're safe now."

Ashton looked up at him with glossy eyes, the ones that were hazel turn in to a dark ones, he was so broken.

And so he kissed him, at first Ashton didn't kiss back but he tried to catch his breath, after ten seconds, Ashton started to kiss back.

Ashton was so broken and that made him so sad.

"It's okay now, baby, you're okay." he shot him a weak smile.

"Thanks, Luke." Ashton hugged him and he think that he should protect Ashton at all cost.

"Do you want to sleep now?" he asked and Ashton nodded, "Alright, can you pull off your jeans?"

Ashton nodded his head yes, he stand up from Luke's lap to stand on the bed, he struggled to pull off the rest so Luke help him a bit.

Luke caught a glimpse of Ashton's baby blue panties and smile, he loved the way Ashton dress, feminine.

Ashton got in under the cover and motioning for him to come, he quickly pull off his shirt and jeans before he got to the spot next to Ashton, the boy cuddled him closer, he kissed Ashton's head before they both fell asleep.

✱✱✱

I'm so proud I have 6 followers and 1K reads