Thirty Four

The photo didn't match the chapter oh well

✱✱✱

Ashton

"Ash please tell me what happened?" Calum pleaded as he shook Ashton's body a little.

He sighed before saying, "No one loves me."

"That's not true!" Michael argued, "I love you, Calum loves you, Luke loves you."

"We all love you, Ash." Dustin said.

Now the room filled with Calum, Michael, Dustin, Jack and Ben, sitting around his bed.

"Liars." he mumbled.

"No, Ash, what happened?" Calum questioned softly.

Ashton didn't know what to say, so he just stay silent and blankly looking at the television on the wall.

"Ashton, Luke is a mess right now, he thought he lose you." Dustin said making his heart shrunk.

But that's a lie, Ashton, Matej said it.

"I don't care, I'm tired of living anyway."

And he became a stubborn, he didn't care.

"Why are you like this?" Calum asked.

"Just tell me what happened!" Michael snapped making him jumped a bit.

"Mike, please." Calum told him.

"Fine, okay, Matej told me something." he huffed.

"I'm going to kill him." Michael went to the door but Calum held him back.

"Who is Matej?" Ben asked.

"He's my, my ex boyfriend." he replied, pursing his lips.

"He's a, ugh, I wanna kill him." Michael stomped his foot.

"What did he said?" Calum asked.

Ashton was going straight to the point so that everyone knows, "Matej said that Luke is a liar, he told me when Luke says that he loves me he's lying."

"Oh, who the fuck said that Luke is a liar? Bro, he can't even stole money from mom's purse without confessing it to mom five minutes later." Dustin furrowed his brows.

"Matej don't lie."

"Luke don't lie." Dustin said sternly.

"Ash, he nearly raped you," Calum said making everyone except Michael gasped, "And you still trust him?"

"That's the point." Michael pointed out.

He stayed silent for a bit, was he a fool for trusting the person who tried to rape him.

"See," Michael sighed, "Ash, Luke loves you."

"Don't you see the way he see you with heart eyes?"

"Don't you see the way he admire your face?"

"Don't you feel the love from him?"

All Luke's brothers asked, he frowned, maybe he fucked up, he fucked up.

"Is it too late that I regret all of this?" he pointed to the all the cables and tubes that connected to his body, "Is it too late that I made Luke cry?"

"No, it's not, c'mon I'll call Luke and we'll give you sometime alone."

Michael said motioning for the others to get out of the room leaving him alone with his thoughts.

He was too nervous to say sorry to Luke, Luke might reject him, he was afraid Luke would snap back at him, he was afraid of losing Luke because of what his stupid ex told him something he should know it was all lies coming from his mouth.

He heard the door opening, he turned his head to see Luke with puffy eyes and his face was red.

"How are you feeling?" Luke asked, his voice cracking as he took a seat next to Ashton's bed.

"I don't know," he mumbled fiddling with his fingers, "I'm sorry." he started to cry to his hands, he felt Luke tug on his hands, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't believe what he say anymore, I'm sorry."

"Ash, please don't cry," Luke pleaded, he look at him and saw his eyes watered, "I understand now, I forgive you."

"Luke, I love you so much." he put his hand on top of Luke's, shivering when Luke's hand was cold.

"I love you more than you ever know, I love you Ash, don't ever think that I didn't love you, because I do, I have proof it in action not just words, I love you, please don't do this again, don't make me think that I'm gonna lose you because I don't know what is life without you."

He was fully crying and when he heard Luke sniffle he knew that Luke meant it.

He put his hands on Luke's neck pulling him closer so he could hug him, he never feel this warm and safe when people hug him, but Luke made him feel something.

"I love you, Ash, don't get tired of life, don't leave me."

"I love you too, I promise." he said before kissing him on the mouth.