Fourty Five

Luke

He tried to get up when he heard soft snores came from Ashton's lips, he looked at the boy once again to make sure he was sleeping tight.

He smiled at the sight, how can someone could be in this level of cuteness, he thought, kissing Ashton's cheek, before slipping on a pair of new boxers and the same sweatpants and white shirt.

"Ash," he whispered in Ashton's ear but the boy wont budge, "I think dinner is ready, you can smell it from here," he tried again, "You're tired ok, I'll take your dinner up here." he kissed Ashton's nose before covering Ashton's body in blankets and left the room.

He carefully walked down the stairs and he made it, dragging one foot as he walk to the dining room.

"Oh hey honey, I thought you were still sleeping." his mom said, putting a bowl of bake macaroni on the table, he almost drool because well he didn't eat when he was unconscious.

"Actually I just woke up."

"Mom, where's Luke?" Dustin yelled from upstairs and he cursed at that, Dustin could've seen Ashton naked, he just wished Ashton didn't move too far away that would show some of his skin.

"Oh fuck, Ashton's clothes on the floor." he mumbled and face palm himself.

"Oh, here you are," yes he could hear the sass in Dustin's voice, "Dude, he must be really tired, and sore." Dustin whispered the last part as he took a seat next to him.

"Fuck off." he told.

"What's up?" his dad joined, he looked up at him who was raising his eyebrows.

"Oh Luke and Ashton."

"Shut up, will you?" he shook his head and elbowed Dustin.

"Let me finish my sentence," Dustin murmured, "Luke and Ashton are going on a date soon."

"When?" his dad asked, "Where to?

"Eh not really." he glared at Dustin.

"May I suggest you some cool places?" his dad asked and he nodded motioning him to go on, "I feel like taking someone on a date to restaurant is overated, just take the house." Andrew shrugged.

"What should I do?" he asked, leaning in to the table, nodding when Jack and Ben greeted him.

"What's this all about?" Ben joined.

"Taking Ashton on a date, any suggestion?" His dad asked.

"Restaurant." Jack suggested.

"Overated." he, Dustin, and his father said in unison.

"Well." Jack shrugged.

"I'm feeling beach vibe, but home for dinner." he thought, rubbing his chin.

"We can give the house to you," Liz joined, "When is the date?"

He thought of when was he going to take Ashton on a date then he remembered their anniversary was in two days, "Our anniversary, twenty two September." he picked up his plate and scoop some mashed potatoes and baked broccoli and some of the macaroni of course.

Even though he acts cool and like a gangsta, still he loved veggies, his favorite was his mom's medditeranian salad.

"Aw, that's so sweet, honey, anyway, where's the boyfriend?" Liz asked as she scoop some mashed potatoes to her child's plates.

"He's still sleeping." he stopped munching on his broccoli when he heard Dustin fake a cough.

"I'm sorry," Dustin gave the obvious look, "Sore."

They finished the dinner and he hated when his brothers needed to walk him upstairs, one of them bringing Ashton's dinner and two of them literally carrying hin through the stairs.

"Don't open the door, fucktard," he whispered the last word to Jack when he was about to touch the doorknob making the older one put his hand up in surrender, "Thanks." he said to Dustin and Ben who carried him.

Ben nodded and walked away, Dustin winked and walked away, Jack gave him Ashton's dinner and left with a confused face.

He opened the door quietly, Ashton moved a bit that show a little bit of his ass skin, he mentally cooed at the sight.

"Baby," he took a seat on the bed, covering Ashton's bum with the blanket, "Wake up, your dinner's here."

Ashton clenched his eyes before opening them, "I'm still naked." he mumbled with his sleepy voice and was he ready for round two.

"Here, you start eating your dinner and I'm getting you a shirt." he gave Ashton his plate and thank god he didn't complain about the healthy dinner.

He walked to his wardrobe, pulling out a white sum41 t-shirt and Ashton's panties.

Since the first night Ashton slept over at his, he had been washing his own clothes and Ashton's, he didn't want his mother to wash Ashton's clothes, that would be weird.

Ashton was already looking at him as the sleepy boy raise his hands up, he chuckled before slipping the shirt on the boy's body, he gave Ashton his panties, a slight form of pink on the younger's cheeks, he picked up the dirty clothes on the floor and throw them in to the basket.

He hugged Ashton from behind and kiss his shoulder before resting his head on it, Ashton laid his head on top of Luke's.

His hands were on Ashton's waist caressing the skin inside the shirt, "You're so soft," he mumbled, "And warm, just another things I love about you."

"You are soft too, and warm, but when you were in the hospital, you were cold." Ashton replied, rubbing his eyes with the hand that was still holding his panties.

"I'm sorry, couldn't control it," he frowned, "Have you been in coma? I was in coma, was I?"

"Yes you were, no, I haven't, I hope it isn't going to happen anytime soon." Ashton told.

He hummed, "I haven't wash my hands, I'm sure you haven't too." he chuckled when seeing Ashton picked up a broccoli and eat it.

"Ew, this is so unhygienic." Ashton moved away and stood up to walk to the bathroom.

He almost drooled at the sight of Ashton's ass, "These fingers were in there." he mumbled in disbelief.

Ashton came back with his panties on, wet hands and face, "Can I borrow your sweats? I don't want a new one, I'm not going to sleep in any pants."

"Sure," he carefully stood up and strip to his boxer, "Where are you going?"

"Wash this plate." Ashton slipped on his sweatpants before grabbing the empty plate.

"Be back in 5 minutes, my lower region starting to get cold." he winked.

"Will do, Lukey!"