Four

Ashton

Ashton got up and get ready to work after having his breakfast, vegemite toastie.

Went to work by bus, walked inside the mall, put his bag into the locker, just an everyday routine.

Sadly, Michael wasn't there yet, he sighed and took a seat on the floor behind the counter.

"Uh, hey, Ashton." someone said.

Ashton got up, "Hey, Ashley." Ashton greeted too excitedly to Ashley, his another work partner.

Calum and Michael used to say that Ashley and Ashton would make a great couple but a few months after that Ashton came out and said that he didn't like girls at all, though he thought that Ashley was cute.

"Where's Michael?" she asked.

"He's not here yet." Ashton frowned.

Suddenly a laughter came from outside the store, Michael and Calum were on sight, Michael was on Calum's back giving him a piggy back ride, "Open the door, you idiot." Calum said through his laughter.

"Not as idiot as you." Michael spat, holding one hand to the door so they both could get in.

"Get off," Calum said when they were in front of the counter and Michael didn't want to let go, clinging onto Calum's neck, "I can't breathe." he continued, throwing Michael off of his back and fell on the floor, rubbing his bottom as he get up.

"What is happening?" Ashley asked while Ashton giggled uncontrolably.

"Hi Ashley." Calum greeted putting his infamous goofy smile.

"Uh, hi?" Ashley said then she walked to the front of the store.

Suddenly Michael kicked Calum's leg making him whine, "I don't want to deal with your shit anymore, Clifford." Calum stomped his foot on the ground and walked away.

"What was that?" Ashton asked helping Michael get up.

"Calum lost a bet that's why," once he was standing properly he said, "Thanks."

"No biggie." Ashton shrugged it off.

The rest of the day was normal for Ashton, having two idiots friends who bicker at each other almost all the time was fun, Ashton didn't mind hearing it though they made up by themselves.

Once lunch was over they got back to the store, not long after that, Ashton saw the boy from yesterday and immediately came to him.

Strange, he didn't see any tattoos or piercing.

"Can I help you?" Ashton asked, smile on his face.

"I'm looking for surfboard stuffs." the boy replied.

"Oh, it's right here." Ashton lead him the way.

"Thanks-" he searched for the boy's name tag, "Ashton." he smiled.

"You're welcome." Ashton nodded and walked back next to Michael.

He saw Ashley helping another costumer and she was growing frustrated, he nudged Michael motioning to Ashley, Michael groaned but walked towards her anyway.

"Hey." someone said.

"Oh, hey," Ashton blushed, someone just caught him wandering, "Is that's it?" Ashton asked him motioning to some stuff.

"Yeah." The boy nodded.

After Ashton scanned the stuff and put them inside the quiksilver bag he told him the total price.

"Here, keep the change." The boy gave him thirty and took the bag from Ashton's hand.

"Thank you." Ashton nodded smiling.

"Thank you." with that the boy walked away.

Ashton was confused, he thought that maybe the boy just wearing a tattooed sleeve but he didn't see any piercing hole, also the attitude was different.

He found himself thinking about the strange boy all over again, but Ashton was never afraid to fall for another boy again.