Thirty

Ashton

They were in the waiting room in LAX, it was 12.10 and they could get in the plane for another 50 minutes.

He rest his head on Luke's shoulder, Luke was playing dumb ways to die on his iPad.

They went to hollywood walk of fame yesterday, they took pictures and bought souvenirs.

He continued to watch Luke play the game until he was bored.

"Can I borrow your ipad?" Ashton asked.

Luke turned to him with a smile, "Sure."

He took the ipad from Luke and open the games file, he decided to play cooking mama and began to play that for another 20 minutes.

He gave Luke his ipad back, thanking him, "Why do you even have cooking mama in your ipad?" Ashton giggled.

"My cousin download it, you know, I have a lot of cousins and nephews, sometimes they stole my ipad from my wardrobe, it freaks me out because I hide the ipad in the very back of my wardrobe and they just happen to found it." Luke sighed.

Ashton laughed weakly, he loved kids, he missed his siblings, he missed his cousins and nephews, and Luke was lucky.

"I miss being around with kids." he blurted making Luke turn and hug him.

"I know how you feel, don't think about it too much, if you miss being around with kids, you could always go to my house when christmas, my related family always come." Luke said.

He pulled away from Luke, kissing his lips once, "Thanks Luke."

Luke pulled Ashton's head closer to kiss his forehead, "You're welcome baby, do you want a coffee? I'm going to grab one."

He nodded, he didn't drink coffee that morning and his eyes start to get heavy.

"I'll be right back." Luke stood up and kiss his head.

He felt lucky to have Luke, he finally feel love apart from his bestfriends, Luke was his boyfriend and the love he feel was different.

He put his headset on as he waited for Luke, first song that came was under a paper moon by all time low.

Luke came back 5 songs later, he pull off his headset, Luke gave him a cup, he took it and thank him.

His eyes caught Luke's cup, it says 'Call me' but he couldn't read the rest.

"What is that in your cup?" he pointed out.

Luke looked down at his cup before he cringe, "Um." Luke turned the cup to Ashton.

Call me Lukey, xxxxxxxx

He heard Luke laugh, "What?"

"You should see your face." he patted his knee as he laugh.

He laughed too at Luke's face.

"She called you Lukey?" he asked.

"She did." Luke pointed to the cup.

"Are you going to call her?" he questioned.

"Nope, girls ain't my type anymore, beside I have a cute ass boyfriend to interact with."

When Luke said that he smile and happily hug him.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more, princess."

More and Princess made him squeal inside, it was the feeling when you watch the crew concert of a band uncover the drums.

"You like it? Being called princess?" Luke asked when they pull away.

Ashton tried to hide his blushing cheeks when he look down to his lap.

"You like it," Luke hummed, Ashton look up at him and saw the smirk, "Don't you think it's a bit kinky?" Luke innocently thought.

Ashton put his cup down on his seat to covered his now red face with both of his hands, shaking his head.

Luke laughed trying to uncover his hands but Ashton refused.

It took awhile for him to uncover his face until their boarding call.

"You're red as a cooked lobster." Luke said from behind him.

He tried his best to ignore Luke but it didn't last when they get to sit in the airplane.

"I'm going to miss LA." he mumbled kissing Luke's shoulder and went back to see outside the plane window.

"Me too, I had a good time, but I miss home too." Luke said.

Luke had a good time so was he, "Yeah."

"I miss Dustin." Luke whispered.

"If you miss him, does he miss you too? I'm sorry, I don't really understand the twin things." Ashton chuckled.

"Yeah, probably, it's okay, you don't have to understand, you have no twins." Luke poked his cheek.

"But I want to!" he argued.

"Calm down princess, what do you want to know more about 'twins'?" Luke rolled his eyes when he quote twins.

"Do you guys have the same interest in lover?" and that was the first thing came across to his mind.

"I don't really know, as now I'm gay and I know him straight as a pole."

"Do you think it could change one day? I mean him have interest in boys?"

"Yeah I think so."

"What would you say if I'm dating Dustin?" Ashton asked with a straight expression.

"I would say that you're lying." Luke chuckled.

"Pfft," he rolled his eyes, "If Dustin have interest in boys, what do you think his type is?"

"Since twins almost have the same mind and interest, but not really, I'd say his type is the same as mine."

"Boys like me?" Ashton asked.

"Yes, but I would kill him if he hit on you."

"No you wouldn't," Ashton booped Luke's nose, "You would be losing a half of you."

"Yes true." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me," someone said making him look up to the flight attendant, "We're about to take off, you might want to put on your seatbelt." she smiled.

"Oh yes, we're sorry." Luke apologized.

"It's fine." she nodded before walk away.

He quickly put his seatbelt on and fastened it, Luke did the same.

When the plane started to run off, he gripped Luke's hand and kiss it.

"Bye LA."