Eighteen

Ashton

After the accident at Michael's house, when he came back to his house he felt a little bit sick.

He got stuffed nose and keep coughing, he frowned and cuddle more to the blanket and pillows.

Since he was sick, he signed off to work for a day and decided to get more rest.

His phone went off, he grab it from the nightstand and saw Luke's name on the lockscreen.

Luke

Where are you Ash?

In my apartment

You feel better?

Nope

I'm on my way to you, see ya later xo

Later, the door is not lock,
just come to my room

Ashton waited for Luke to come, he didn't mind his room was untidy, he was too tired to move and clean the room.

He fell asleep while waiting for Luke.

"Ash," he heard someone said, "Wakey wakey."

He groaned and open his eyes to see blue eyes staring down at him, Luke's.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep." Ashton said.

"It's okay, have you eat?" the blue eyes asked and Ashton just shook his head no, "I'm sorry I took so long, my mom made you a soup when I told her I'm going to visit you and that you're not feeling better, I told her about what made you sick."

"Oh, say to your mom I said thanks." Ashton smiled and sit up, patting the side of the bed so Luke could sit down.

He sat down and run his hand to Ashton's bare thigh, he was only wearing a large sweater that was long enough to hide his panties underneath, he hoped that Luke didn't see and if he see that, Ashton hope Luke would fine with that, to Ashton he feel more comfortable with panties than any other boy's underwear.

"Hey, don't fall asleep," Luke chuckled, Ashton found himself getting sleepier when Luke was rubbing Ashton's thigh, "You have to eat first."

He bent down to pick up the soup and the spoon, Luke took a spoonful of the soup, "Open your mouth." and Ashton do as he told.

"It's yummy." Ashton mumbled closing his eyes.

"Well, guess my mom's good at making soup, she always make one whenever someone gets sick." Luke told the hazel.

"Wish I could have your mom." Ashton blurted but then frowned at what he just said.

"Why? What happened to your mom? If you don't mind I'm asking such a question."

He took a glance at Luke's eyes that fill with worry.

"Um, she left me because she found out that I'm gay, uh, I don't really want to talk-"

"You don't have to, I'd understand." Luke frowned.

Ashton didn't realize he let out a tear, Luke quickly brushed the tear away with the pad of his thumb.