Epilogue

"Good morning." Luke said, moving the cover off of Ashton's bare body.

Ashton turned around to meet Luke's blue eyes that somewhat still looked piercing even though he just woke up.

Ashton gave Luke an eskimo kiss before kissing Luke's button nose, "It's our first day, officially married, Luke, I can't believe this." Ashton said as he start to tear up again.

Yesterday was their wedding, everyone they know came, Michael and Calum as Ashton's best men, Dustin and Ben as Luke's best men.

Even though there were little troubles here and there but the wedding crew could make it until the end of the ceremonial.

The wedding went well, Luke and Ashton felt so reliefed, they had been together for 4 years and Luke decided it was best for the time to ask Ashton, the love of his life, to marry him.

Ashton could remember the coo coming from the audiences' mouths when the priest said that Luke could kiss the husband.

Luke could remember the feels when he kissed Ashton when the priest said that he may kiss the husband, and Ashton's lips taste the same like everyday and will be for the next day, but that day; on their wedding day, it felt special than ever.

The night spent well, the couple danced and feel more than delighted to celebrate their special day with close family and the people they loved.

"I know baby, I'm so happy too." Luke couldn't help but to grin before kissing Ashton's lips.

Luke would never get bored to kiss Ashton's pink soft lips that sometimes he just wanted to nibble at it when he sleep.

And Ashton would never get tired of the time when Luke would kiss him in the most random time, Luke had the best lips ever, full, soft and kissable, he loved it.

"I'm so happy Luke." Ashton said hugging Luke tight.

The warm embrace that connecting the two in love men.

"Me too baby," Luke smiled and kissed Ashton's hair, "Let's make a breakfast."

"Okay." Ashton nodded couldn't help the smile that showing his dimples.

Luke slipped on a boxer while Ashton just slipped on an oversized shirt Luke owned.

Luke took Ashton's hand and walked with him to the kitchen, the smell of new furniture that Ashton really liked. The architecture of wood on the walls.

The new house combined Ashton's and Luke's favorite things, and knowing that, made them feel like home.

Only one floor; a kitchen, a living room, three bedrooms, and two bathroom, with a little swimming pool in the back of the house, with little garden since Ashton love nature, and a recording studio for Luke to play with his guitar.

Luke would write songs when he was inspired, sad or happy songs that remind him of Ashton, he now could record them all in the studio, save the songs and put them into a cd and give it to Ashton.

"Let me make the breakfast, you," Luke pointed at Ashton who was looking around the new house, "Baby, you sit here." Luke took Ashton's wrist and let him sit on the barstool.

They started to spend their life in here yesterday, Luke and Ashton bought the house a year ago, their friends and family helped them with the furniture and they also didn't allow the couple to enter the house before it's their wedding day.