Twenty Three

Luke

"I'm sure you're hungry, just eat this." Luke reassured when Ashton told him he was not up for food at that moment.

They were sitting on a chair under the big beach umbrella by Luke's pool, Ashton was on Luke's lap, and keep shaking his head as he giggle.

"Stop, stop." Luke chuckled and pressed both his hands on Ashton's head to stop it from moving any further that could hurt him.

"Uh, dizzy." Ashton giggled and rub his head.

Luke grabbed a water bottle from the table and open it for Ashton, the boy quickly gulp down the water, "Please eat baby, I haven't see you eat today."

"I have eat at lunch, you were not there, ask Cal and Mikey if you don't believe me." Ashton argued.

Luke frowned at his hardheaded boyfriend, he should at least eat twice a day, he just didn't want him to sick, he cared for him.

"Baby, you should at least eat twice a day, I believe you but I'm sure you just eat once today," Luke looked at Ashton's face, "Please."

Ashton sighed and smashed his head onto Luke's shoulder rather harshly.

"Good boy." he smiled anyway and start to feed Ashton.

Luke called mc'donalds earlier so they could eat something, his family wasn't home yet, so they were alone in the house.

"Chew that," Luke tapped Ashton's chin hoping the boy would do what he told, but Ashton's mouth didn't move as he wish, "Baby." he sighed putting his head on the crook of Ashton's neck, kissing his shoulder.

After a while of begging and shoulder kissing, Ashton finally chew the food and swallowed it.

When Luke was done feeding Ashton his food, Ashton turned around so his body was facing his, still on his lap, Ashton's legs in between the chair holder, he hugged him and Ashton hug back.

"Oh what do we have here?" someone said making the two boys' head snapped to the person.

"Have you heard of knocking?" Luke asked rolling his eyes.

"Oops," Dustin walked back behind the glass door and knocked it three times before he let himself in, "I did." and he walked to them taking a seat on a chair next to them.

It was not awkward at all for Luke, being all romantic in front of his brother, but he knew Ashton was not comfortable.

"Good, now, can you leave?" Luke asked, his arms still wrapped around Ashton's body.

Luke saw Dustin shrugged and walked away, but he turned to them, "One question, are you guys official?" he asked as he motioning to their close bodies.

Luke turned to Ashton who was already looking at him with a confuse and panic face, but Luke shook his head and turned to Dustin.

"Hundred percent official." Dustin hi five himself before running into the house.

"Did you just?" Ashton asked, his mouth agape.

"Yes I did just." Luke back to hugging Ashton and laid his head lazily on the tanned skin boy shoulder again.

"But I thought you wasn't ready." Ashton hummed.

"I always am ready to come out, they just need to ask, if they don't ask, that means they don't care, if you see people staring at us in disgust face, they're just jealous," he explained, "My parents seem to fine that I'm dating you, a boy, and you see my brother have been shipping us with the 'lashton' thing, don't worry too much, baby." Luke pulled away so he was face to face with the hazel eyes, he leaned in to kiss Ashton's nose.

"That's good." Ashton nodded.

Luke hummed and start planting a kiss on Ashton's neck, he felt arms wrapped around his neck as Ashton tilted his head giving Luke more access, he smiled on Ashton's neck, he kissed up to Ashton's neck then his jaw, and finished on Ashton's lips.

"Oh my gay brother and his cute boyfriend!" someone yelled, once again Luke realized that his brother never knock, why did he try.

Luke sent death glare to Ben and Jack who were hugging as they dancing happily, he heard a cute giggle from in front of him.

"We knew it! We knew it!" Jack and Ben started to walked into the house again like drunk people.

"You have crazy family." Ashton grinned.

"I know," he said before placing a sweet kiss onto Ashton's already swollen one, "Do you want to go to my room?" and Ashton nodded cutely.

Ashton get up from Luke's lap, he cleaned the food and throw them on the bin, he looked to Ashton who was already pulling out his hand for him to take.

He took Ashton's hand before they walk to his room.

In these few days, he has been singing and play his guitar quiet often, he would sing cliche love songs from the bands he loved.

His room was not that messy that day, only guitar and it's cover on the bed, he heard his boyfriend gasped.

"Well, now, I'd like to hear you sing and play the guitar," the boy led him to the bed, "Please, Luke." Aston tugged at his shirt making him look to Ashton who has puppy eyes.

He sighed before saying, "Okay okay," he watched Ashton cheered, "But, this is just a warning; I'm suck at singing and playing guitar." he said as he pick the guitar.

He saw Ashton shrugged and smile before he started with the intro of Barcelona by George Ezra.

He was focus more on Ashton's expression, the younger boy has this shocked and adoring face which is very cute for Luke.

He finished half of the song and Ashton still looked at him with a dreamy face.

"That was amazing." Ashton whispered to himself most likely.

Luke chuckled before he lean in to Ashton and smacked his lips to Ashton's, he caught Ashton gasped so he slipped his tongue in, he removed the guitar that was on his lap, he pushed Ashton down so the boy was laying on the bed with him on top, he put his arms between the boy's head to kept his balance as Ashton was pulling him closer with his hands wrapped around Luke's neck, he moved to kiss Ashton's jaw, leaving wet kisses there, and to Ashton's neck, sucking on the soft tanned skin making small moans came from Ashton's pretty little mouth.

He felt Ashton bucked his hips up to met Luke's and that was making him all hot, but they quickly pull apart when there was a sound of doorknob.

"Luk-" he saw his mom's eyes widened, "Okay, oh, um, I was just checking if you're home or at Ashton's, but I found that you're home not at Ashton's but Ashton is with you in your bed, oh is that a boner?"

His face turned red after that words slipped out of his mom's mouth.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry for making things awkward, I just want to tell you that dinner will be ready in 30 so, bye." his mom closed the door quickly.

He turned to Ashton and saw his face flaming, he chuckled awkwardly, Ashton tugged at Luke's shirt pulling him closer and he put his head on his shoulder.

Luke nuzzled his face in to the boy's neck making him giggle and pull away from him, "That tickles!"

But Luke kept continuing what he did before, "Stop stop!" Ashton begged and Luke finally stop with laugh coming from his lips.

He smiled down at his boyfriend beneath him and pecked his lips before standing up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked.

"To the bathroom, I'll be right back." he winked making Ashton blushed madly before gone to the bathroom to fix his little problem.

✱✱✱

What?¿

Ashton From Quiksilver » Lashtonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें