Twenty One

Luke

After they got Ashton's passport, the boy asked if they could go to Michael's house, he said he wanted to celebrate the day there.

"Anything for the birthday boy." Luke smiled, squeezing Ashton's thigh.

Ashton closed his eyes as 3 Doors Down was playing on the radio.

"Hey Ash, I got you-"

"What?"

"Nope."

"What Luke, please tell me."

"Oh I love it when you beg." Luke mumbled very quietly.

"Tell me." Ashton was now bouncing around his seat.

"Fine, I got you a cake," Luke said motioning to the backseat, "No buts, I want to eat the cake too."

"Okay," the younger boy sighed and sit properly again, "Thank you so much, Luke."

"You're welcome." Luke smiled.

He found it cute when Ashton get all excited when someone was going to tell him something and then he got back to his normal self again when he satisfied.

"We're here!" Ashton yelled, pointing at Michael's house.

"Baby, you're yelling." Luke chuckled and park the car in Michael's driveway.

"I am not," he yelled again before getting out of the car, "C'mon Lukey."

He didn't even see Ashton ate sweets that day, why is he so excited.

Luke got out of the car and grab the box of cake from the backseat before following Ashton to the house, locking his car behind him.

"Hey." Calum greeted, taking the box from Luke.

"Hey." Luke sighed.

"Is this for Ash?" he asked.

"Yeah, thanks for helping me." Luke then pull out his shoes and walked to the living room where Ashton and Michael were sitting on the couch.

"We bought him stacked pizzas anyway." Calum said, putting the box of cake on the table.

"Really? That's sounds delicious." Luke craved.

"Yeah, we have that tradition whenever someone's birthday, I mean pizza's cheaper than a cake." he shrugged making Luke mouth him an 'I know'.

"Luke got you a cake?" Michael shouted when he saw the box.

"Yes, I don't even know he's going to buy me one." Ashton smiled at glow up faced Michael.

"He seems to like cake so much." Luke nudged Calum.

He laughed before saying, "He likes everything dude."

"Cake must be one of his favorite." Luke mumbled.

"Can we sing Happy Birthday and eat the cake?" Michael asked and everyone nod.

Luke opened the box, in there was a strawberry cheesecake that Luke bought from cheesecake factory that afternoon, and on top of that was a writing 'Happy Birthday Ashy'.

"This is so cute, must take a picture," Calum hold up his finger before he snap a pic, "Done."

And everyone began to sing Ashton a happy birthday and wish the best for him.

Luke took Ashton's fingers in his as Ashton make a wish before he blew out the candles.

"Yay! Cake!" Michael happily yelled as he hand Ashton a knife.