Seventeen

Long chapter and fluff scenes, brace yourself. Enjoy!

✱✱✱

Luke

Every holiday the family spent, they went to their relative's houses and not to their luck, almost of their relative's have pet, either it was cat, dogs, reptile, birds and some kind, and when it was time to go back home they had to say good bye to the family and the pet.

One time Ben and Jack told Luke to steal one of their relative's puppy because his parents didn't allow them to have any pet, Dustin has been told to keep an eye on Luke as Ben and Jack made attention to themselves, when Luke already pick one of the golden retriever puppy he quietly but quick went to their car, but before Luke could put the puppy, the puppy's father came to him and bit his leg, Luke locked and cried in the car after letting go of the puppy back to it's parents.

"And that's how I always refused to go to my relatives again, especially the one who have the dog that bit me." Luke told Ashton, sighing to himself.

Ashton was holding back his laughter until the end of the story finally he could laugh out loud.

Luke didn't mind that Ashton was laughing at his bad luck story, he could see Ashton's smile and his dimples showed, the way his eyes squinted when he laugh, the way he bit his lip to hold his laugh.

There was nothing imperfect about Ashton. At least that what was Luke thinking.

But Ashton seemed to feel insecure around people and he shouldn't.

"You know what, Mikey have a kitten at his house." Ashton said after he was done laughing, wiping away the tear on his eyes.

Luke found it very cute that Ashton was all happy and laughing he even have tears in his eyes.

"Oh really?" Luke's eyes light up.

"Yes, I'm sure he don't mind having you in his house and play around with his kitten." Ashton reasured.

"Can you call Michael first and say that we're going to his house and hang around?" Luke asked.

"Yeah sure, hold up," Ashton hold his finger to Luke and dialed Michael's number, "Hi Mikey, can I and Luke go to your house, we just want to hangout, okay, be there in five," Ashton then hang up, "He's okay," Ashton smiled and stand up from the bench, "Let's go Lukey." Ashton held his hand for Luke and Luke gladly lace his fingers around Ashton's smaller ones.

They decided to walk since Michael's house was not too far from the park they just visited.

Luke's happily hummed to a song that Ashton sang not too loud so only Luke could hear it.

They arrived at a house, Luke and Ashton stepped on and Ashton knock on the door three times as he said 'knock knock knock'.

"Oh my God," Luke looked down at Ashton who now looking up at him, "Why you do that? It's so cute, I wish I could just squish you right now."

Ashton immediately looked down, probably to hide his flushed cheeks, but Luke grabbed Ashton's chin, once he looked up at the taller one, Luke put both of his hands on Ashton's face and squished it, not too hard.

Ashton made this facial expression that Luke just want to pull out his phone and take a picture of it.

Ashton's eyes were squinted, his nose scrunched, his hands on Luke's wrist to stop him from squishing his cheeks, his lips were puckered.

Luke didn't even think twice when he leaned it to kiss Ashton's lips but then he thought about taking things too fast so instead he kissed his nose and stopped from squishing him to death.