Fourty Six

Ashton

It was now his break after the summer, yes he didn't take his break on the summer because too many people outside and he wasn't a big fan of crowd.

He had Michael and Calum in the house, with their kitten too, they decided to bring it because it needed a walk, a walk to Ashton's apartment, that was not a really good idea.

He was sitting on the couch, with his legs criss-cross as he eat a bowl of ice cream, laughing slightly at the television.

"Mike." he heard Calum whispered making him turned to his right where Calum sat, Calum shot him a scowl on his face.

"What?" Michael yelled, and he turned his head to the left, "I hate when Ashton sit between us, we need privacy Ash." Michael told as he shove Ashton's face away making the younger boy pouted.

"Oh." he nodded in understanding before standing up and walked to the kitchen to grab another scoop of ice cream.

"Meow." his face in horror when he realized the kitten was following him.

He tried to got away with it and ignored the kitten, shivering when Malum pressed against his ankle.

"Mikey, can you take care of Malum for a bit, I'm trying to get my ice cream." he shouted.

"Calum's getting it." Michael yelled, Calum came rescue him and back to the living room with the cat.

He decided to eat his ice cream on the kitchen counter giving Michael and Calum talking about their privacy talk.

There was someone knocking on the door and he knew it was Luke, "I'll get it." he said cheerfully.

He opened the door and there Luke was dressed in all black from head to toe, never mind, he wrapped his arms around Luke's neck pulling him into a tight hug.

"Hi baby." Luke said as they pull away for a kiss on the lips.

"Hello." he smiled showing his dimples, Luke kissed his cheek before he stepped in to the room.

Luke took his hands, saying hello to Michael and Calum before dragging them to the bedroom.

"Ah, I'm so tired." Luke let out a breath as he plopped down on the bed.

He took a seat by the edge of the bed, running his hands through Luke's soft messy hair, "What happened?"

Luke turned to him and pout wrapping his arms around Ashton's waist pulling him down to the bed, "Rough day, I took off my splint today, you know I supposed to take it off on tuesday, it didn't went well, still hurt a bit but had to act tough so mom would believe me."

"You lied to your mom." he told frowning.

"Yes I did, but the splint don't match my punk rock style." Luke frowned back.

"But your foot still hurt, it's not there permanently anyway."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Luke apologized kissing his hands.

"No, apologize to your mom." he smiled.

"I don't know," Luke shrugged, "Anyway."

"Meow."

"I heard a meow, did you heard that?" Luke squealed looking around the bed.

"I think it's on my side." he told Luke and the blond bent over Ashton's side.

"Aw, look at this cutie," Luke picked up the kitten from the floor petting it, "Aw." he kept cooing.

"Anyway what?" he asked again trying to gain Luke's attention back.

"Oh yeah, sorry," Luke put Malum on his lap, rubbing the fur behind it's ears, "I'm taking you on a date!" he cheered.

Ashton grinned at Luke, "When?"

"Our second anniversary." Luke said.

"22 september, where?" he asked again, feeling too excited.

"That's a surprise." Luke smirked.

He wonder about what Luke was going to take him, he knew it Luke wasn't the type of boy that was cliché, taking his boyfriend to a fancy restaurant, no, not at all, but Luke was full of surprises, he was not sure.

"Boo." Ashton booed crossing his arms making Luke chuckled, "What are you chuckling at?"

"Your cuteness." Luke sang, pinching his cheek but he swatted Luke's hand away.

"The cat's fur." he told.

"Sorry babe." Luke winked leaving to the bathroom.

He looked at Malum who was looking at him with a fond face, he felt guilty that he was allergic to cats, honestly he couldn't handle Malum's cuteness.

He leaned over to pet Malum's head, making the cat purred and wanting his attention more, he giggled at the cat and pet Malum's tummy.

"Aw, so cute." he looked up at Luke, a drop of water fell on his eye, making him giggle.

"Me or Malum?" he asked making a puppy eyes.

"You and Malum's number two." Luke leaned in to kiss his lips as he closed his eyes.

He felt Luke joined him on the bed again, wrapping his arms around his small waist, kissing his shoulder, he laid his head back on the crook of Luke's neck, giggling when his cheek touch Luke's stuble.

He closed his eyes when Luke started to massage his hair, "I wanna put your hair into the cute galaxy buns." Luke said.

He nodded and sat straightly, letting Luke do the things to his hair, he glanced at the kitten who was now sleeping on the sheets.

"Do you have a hairband?" Luke asked, gripping some hair.

"Yeah, it's in the table." he looked to his nightstand with Luke still having his hold on his hair, he gave Luke two blue and purple hairbands.

"Thank you," Luke kissed the back of his head, "Just one twist and we're done!"

"Can I look at it please?" he turned to Luke, touching his hair.

Luke gripped his hands shaking his head no with a big smile, "Lemme take a picture first," he watched Luke pull out his phone from his jeans, "Smile."

He blushed and covered his face with his hands, "No."

"Baby, don't be shy." Luke laughed trying to pull his hands away.

"I know you're recording this, stop." his giggle muffled through his hands.

Luke booed and he moved his hands away, seeing Luke was tapping his phone.

"C'mon babe, just one picture." Luke pleaded, kissing his cheeks and repeating it making him laugh.

"But with you." he told, Luke nodded and pull his phone towards their faces, he looked at Luke on the screen and mirroring Luke's face expression which was a pout.

"I'm so going to make this as my Instagram profile picture."