Fourty Three

Luke

It was a friday, and he was doing a check up with his doctor, Ashton wasn't there yet.

"Can you move your leg?" the doctor asked as he lifted Luke's leg a bit making him groan in pain.

Fuck these legs, I just want to go home and cuddle Ash, he thought, just whenever the doctor told him to do something he would gladly do it, just do whatever he wants so he can go home already.

"And your arms?" the doctor asked again and he lifted one of his arms.

The pain in his arm was not as bad as the leg, he smiled slyly as he waved his arm in the air.

"Alright." the doctor said as he write down on his paper.

"When can I go home?" he asked, had been asking that when the doctor came to check on him.

"I'm not sure, Luke, until you get better." he smiled before leaving the room.

He grabbed his ipad from the table beside his bed, opening the front camera.

His mom told him that he crashed his phone and he had to put up with his ipad for a while as his phone get a pairing.

"Eh where's my quiff?" he mumbled to himself before smiling and took a picture, "Ooh, different style of hair, but seriously if Ashton don't like this style Imma fuck him as I make that stupid quiff, but then again I look bad without a quiff, eh, I rock every hairstyles so."

"Luke you're on drugs." someone said making him turn his head to the door.

Ashton was standing there, tiredly, with his hoodie and one hand holding his backpack, God, he didn't ask for this overloaded cute boy, with nice ass.

He blushed, putting his ipad back on the table, "'Am not." he argued, he could see Ashton walking towards him and leaned in to kiss his cheek, "You missed." he tapped his lips.

Ashton giggled before kissing him on the mouth before ruffling his hair, "You didn't look good with this hairstyle." he widened his eyes at Ashton who had an innocent smile on his cute little face.

"Are you serious?" he asked, mouth still agape.

"Yes, I just want you to fuck me." Ashton said seductively.

"God, you're both on drugs." someone hissed, it was Michael with Calum who was laughing.

"How long have you been here?" he asked, Michael such a cockblock.

"Long enough that you almost fuck him on this cringey hospital bed." Michael cringed.

"Shut up," he heard Ashton mumbled his cheeks redding as he look at his lap, then he looked at his eyes, "When can you go back home?"

"Until I get better, I don't know." he shrugged, taking Ashton's hand in his and kiss it.

"Get better quickly please, I miss cuddling with you." Ashton said and that made him want to hug his boyfriend.

"I miss cuddling you too, everything's going to be okay, Ash," he said, "Come here, lemme give you a kiss."

He watched Ashton smile before leaning in and he held Ashton close with his hand and kissed his lips and cheeks.

"This is too cute, I can't." the third person point of view said.

He smiled and caressing Ashton's soft cheeks.

"This is adorable." he heard his mom's voice making him turned his eyes to see his parents who were standing between the door frame, smiling.

"I know right, Mrs. Hemmings." Michael joined and his mom gave Michael a smile.

"I'm going to go for a while, you need your family time." Ashton said, pecking his cheek and walked towards Michael and Calum who were sitting on the couch.

His mom took over Ashton's seat, "How are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine, can you tell the doctor so I can go home already?" he grinned innocently.

"Are you sure you're fine now?" his mom asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, just my legs a lil bit sore, but right now they're fine." he said as he clenching his eyes and lifted up a leg.

"Your face says no." his father joined.

"Dad." he groaned.

"Just take him home already, no one bother me anymore and I missed that." Dustin said, walking to the couch and take a seat next to Ashton.

"Hey!" he shouted as his brother put an arm on Ashton's waist, "Mine." he made grabby hands at Ashton but the boy just giggled.

"He was mine when you're unconscious." Dustin teased making him go red.

"No, you didn't." he glared at Dustin.

"I did, didn't I, Ash?" Dustin made the look to Ashton.

Ashton giggled before shaking his head no, he bursted out laughing, "That's my boy."

Ashton shot him a smile, his dimples popping.

"Take me home by tomorrow, I'm fine now." he stated, looking back at his parents.

His mom sighed, "Okay," he cheered, "In one condition though, let us take care of you, ask us if you need help."

"Tomorrow it is." he smirked.