Eight

Ashton

"Ash, where were you yesterday?" Michael huffed leaning against the counter.

"I'm at a friend's house." Ashton replied.

"Me and Calum went to your, wait, a friend's house?" Michael asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he point a finger at Ashton, when Ashton nodded he continued, "You have other friend other than me and Cal?"

"Yeah, he's actually my new friend." Ashton spoke quietly.

"Who is he?" Michael asked.

Ashton saw the front door open and close, a smile growing on his face.

"He's walking towards us." Ashton said to Michael who turned back too quickly.

Michael looked back at Ashton, "Are you serious?"

But before Ashton could say anything, Luke was in front of the two.

"Hello my friend," he glanced at Michael and said, "and bright red haired boy."

"Oh, when will you gonna quit that?" Michael said rolling his eyes but Luke just shrugged, "I have a name and it's Michael."

"Nice to meet you, Michael." Luke said patting the boy's back.

"Hi Luke, can I help you?" Ashton joined.

"Um, I'm looking for uh, I don't know what it is called but this hat and it should be like this." Luke pulled out his phone, scroll for a bit and showed it to Ashton.

"I'm sorry to say, it's out of stock." Ashton confirmed not saying that Luke looked cute with his pouty lip out.

But why did he want to look for one when he already got one.

"That's too bad," Luke shook his head, "Wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Uh, sure." Ashton said and if you wondering, Michael was still there standing and watching the two having a  conversation.

"Tomorrow at my place? My parent's having a barbecue and my dad haven't meet you yet, you know, he came home late yesterday and can't join our dinner." Luke explained doing gesture with his hands.

"Well, okay, when should I be there?" Ashton asked.

"You're free tomorrow yeah?" blonde asked.

"I can take tomorrow as free day so." Ashton shrugged.

"How 'bout 3 pm? I'm gonna pick you up." Luke suggested.

"Okay, I'm just gonna text you my address yeah?" Ashton said without any hesitate that he was going to send Luke, his new friend his address.

"Cool, see you tomorrow." Luke raised his fist up and Ashton fist bumped him and Luke walked out of the store.

Michael watched as Luke walk out of the store, he turned to Ashton, "I'm happy for you but wait until Calum hear this."

Ashton didn't understand what Michael saying but he went with it, he was going to know once they talk with Calum.

When it was lunch time, Ashton, Michael and Calum were sitting in the food court.

"Cal, you gotta know." Michael started.

"What?" Calum asked munching his food.

"The guy that called you Asian?" Calum nodded, "Ashton's friends with him."

Calum chocked on his food, Ashton and Michael quick to patted his back and brought him water.

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Is that true Ashton?" Calum asked.

"If you meant by Luke then it is." Ashton confirmed.

"His name is Luke, thought it was breadstick." Calum said making Michael laughed and Ashton blushed.

"You're fine with it?" Michael asked once he calmed down.

"Whatever, but if he hurt you, Ashton, I don't hesitate to roll and bake him and make him breadstick." Calum warned.

"He's not that bad, Calum," Ashton sighed, "Once you get to know him better, you will know." Ashton defend.

"Okay okay." Calum said backing off.

"You guys should be friends with him too." Ashton came up with the idea, because he could spend time with his three friends in one time.

"Eh, I don't know, maybe." Michael said.

"Worth a try." Calum shrugged.