Thirty Two

Ashton

He was at work when Luke try to call him, he wanted to stay professional but Luke was an impatient boyfriend.

He sighed before sliding the green button, "Hi, I'm at work."

"Hi babe," Luke said on the other line and Ashton could picture him grinning, "I miss you."

He rolled his eyes, "You're such a clingy boyfriend." he said jokingly.

"I'm pouting now." he heard Luke sigh.

"Aw, don't be, I miss you too," he was cut when Michael shouting his name, "But I'm kinda busy now."

"Mhm, just wanna hear your cute little voice," that made Ashton giggle, "And your giggle, okay then, I'll see you later, do you want me to pick you up?"

He thought about it, every first monday of the month he would go to a pizza place and buy ice cream together.

"Um, not today, Lukey." he said.

"Ugh, okay, just stay safe, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

He rushed out of the back room and to Michael, he has a scowl on his face and he quickly hug him.

"Whatever, work's done in 25 minutes." Michael said before he push Ashton away slightly.

Ashton then helped Michael scanning the items and putting them into the bag.

30 minutes later he was already in the toilet to do his business, Michael and Calum waited for him in the car.

He ran out only to bumped on someone, frowning he look up at the person.

"Hi there, Ash."

The memories still running around his mind and to see his face again was a nightmare, he wanted to runaway but the person block his way.

"Aren't you going to say hi back?" the person said, Ashton saw him smirking.

"Let me go." he said when the person's grip on Ashton's wrist tighter.

"You decided to speak after I hurt you."

"Please let me go, Matej." he was trying to not cry in front of the person who tried to rape him.

"And you're not so strong." Matej leaned to him making him take a step back until he was back to the toilet again.

He tried to push Matej away as strong as he could until Matej stop above him.

"You little bitch," Matej said through grit teeth pointing to his chest, "You should've just fuck with me, there are plenty girls waiting in the line to fuck me, you're lucky you're the first boy to see my dick, oh, and I heard you have a boyfriend, huh?"

Ashton slowly nodded, he couldn't say a word, he was too afraid to open his mouth.

"Who's the name? Hemmings?" Matej thought smirking, "Well, he just wanted to hurt you, he just wanted your body, and when he says he loves you, man, you know that's a lie."

"How did you know?" he stuttered.

"How did I knew? Every time I went to a club, I saw his face, I saw him drinking beers with girls on his lap, he say that three words to different girls every night."

He tried his best not to cry at the moment but he used to trust Matej, he used to, Matej never tell lies.

"I'm not going to waste my time on the boy who sent me to prison for two years, bye fag." Matej smirked as he walk away.

"No." he whispered.

He ran to the parking lot where Michael and Calum have waited.

"I'm sorry I'm late." he said when he enter the car.

"Where were you?" Michael asked.

"I, um, the toilet."

"What gotten you so long?" Calum turned to him.

"I tripped." he lied.

"Are you hurt?" Calum asked.

"No, but I'm not feeling better, can we save this for tomorrow?" he asked hoping that Michael and Calum would trust him.

He watched Michael looking at Calum and he sent him a small smile before turning to him, "Yes."

They dropped Ashton at the lobby after saying good bye and sorry, he ran to his room.

He finally alone to cry, but he learned crying wouldn't kill the pain, he needed to do sometjing.

He went to the bathroom, he found a razor he used to cut long time ago.

Trying to fought the don'ts that came from his mind, he pushed the metal on his left wrist, moving the razor back and made five more.

And then everything went black.