Twenty Six

Ashton

He woke up earlier than Luke, first day in LA.

He slipped out of Luke's arms and the cover, made his way to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He walked to the kitchen and notice that anything barely in there, he wanted to grab a peanut snacks but he knew it would be expensive.

He frowned and walk back to sleeping Luke, "Shh," he shook Luke's body, "Wake up, Luke, I'm hungry."

"Ugh, me too." his boyfriend groaned before stretching his body.

Ashton watched as Luke rub his eyes and looking up at him, he shot Luke a smile, pulling him out to sit on the bed just to made him lean on the head board.

Ashton crawled over his lap, he put his arms around Luke's neck, kissing his neck, he felt Luke froze but still continuing what he did.

"Ok, that's it," Luke put Ashton back on the bed making him pouted, "You said you're hungry." he said with a smirk.

He quickly replaced the pout with a grin, "First, we need to shower."

"We?" Luke asked furrowing his eyebrows making his face red.

"Ye- I mean, I'll go first." he stood up abruptly and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower, he always liked dry bathroom.

After he was done, he saw Luke already have a towel around his waist, playing with his phone, "Um, you can go."

Luke looked up and smile, "Do you need to dry your hair?"

"Yes, but after you shower."

Luke nodded before getting to the bathroom.

He walked to his bag, he decided on wearing the 'my little pony shirt' that Michael gave to him and a black jeans.

He secretly packed a skirt, a white tennis skirt but he was not ready to wear them outside and let the world know him as a cross-dresser.

He slipped on his white converse and wait for Luke.

When Luke was done, he ran to him so he could finish his hair quickly, he was just hungry.

Luke dried his hair as he sat on the closet peacefully and he tried to ignore the fact that Luke was still shirtless and wet, only towel covering his lower part.

"Eyes are up here, buddy." he heard Luke said, he averted his gaze from Luke to the wall behind him, he could feel heat on his cheeks.

"Done." Luke said brushing Ashton's hair one last time.

"Thank you so much, Lukey." he hugged Luke.

"You're welcome, now let me put on some shirt and we could try In n Out burger, how's that sounds?" Luke asked as he walk outside the bathroom and changed.

"That's sounds good, I've been wanting to try In n Out." he smiled.

He waited for Luke put on his black converse before he tugged on his wrist.

They walked down the corridor and to the lift, hand still in hand, he turned to Luke who was already checking him out.

"What you checking at mate?" he asked, giggling.

"Don't mate me." Luke rolled his eyes and lead him out of the lift.

"Okay, but seriously." Ashton stomped his foot as they stop for a cab.

Luke turned to him with a smirk, "Your bums." he winked.

And that made Ashton's face flaming, his bums were not that big but sure they were chubby and sometimes Luke just like to squeeze them.