33) June 12 - July 7: Pluto (RIP)

12 June, 2012

            What did I do to entertain myself before I had a famous boyfriend and friends? 

            I recall reading a lot.  And I’m pretty sure I spent more time with my dad.  Maybe I should try that.

12 June, 2012, later

            I finished the Virgin Suicides and am now waiting for Dad to get home. 

            While I wait, I guess I could give a brief rundown of life back in the UK. 

            Let’s see.  The reception at the airport was pleasant.  We all took pictures with fans and kept up our charming and lovable persona.  A few fans assured me they knew the rumors with Harry were bullshit from the start.  It was probably a lie but it was nice to hear nonetheless. 

            Karen is no where to be seen.  Or heard.  Which seems like a good thing but it’s also kind of foreboding. 

            That’s kind of all that has happened.

            I need a life.  Outside of Niall and One Direction.  I love Niall and I love the guys, but I am still my own person.  And I need to tap back into Bailey Adams, not just Niall’s girlfriend.  OR Chase’s sister.

            I’ll figure that out later.  Dad should be home soon.

28 June, 2012

            Been awhile!

            And I have some big news. 

            I’m pregnant.

            Just kidding.  Wouldn’t that be crazy, though? 

            I’m losing focus. 

            So remember how I was talking about being my own person and all that?  Well I reached a pretty big conclusion to that dilemma and I feel confident it’s a good decision, but it’s going to be really hard.  Like really hard.

            I have decided to pursue higher education back in America.

            Yeah…I know.

            At first I didn’t even want to consider America because it would mean leaving Camilla and Fiona and the guys.  But now the guys are always gone and honestly spend more time in America anyway.  I’m still leaving Camilla and Fiona, though, which is already hurting me.  But they’re already set in their plans.  With A-Levels and college and…um…sixth form or whatever.  And being new the continent and entire English schooling system, I didn’t even know how to apply for that.  Wait, do you even apply? 

            So while they were going to continue to grow in their lives, I was going to be a bum living at home, doing nothing with my life.  How depressing is that?  How much would it suck to be that friend that is always free because they aren’t doing anything with their lives?  I didn’t want to sit around my house and wait for Camilla to finish a test or for Fiona to get out of class. 

            Besides, I’m way too smart for that.  Psh.

            Plus, I don’t want to sit around.  I want to go to college.  I’ve always wanted to go to college and make something of my life.

            And since I couldn’t even spell things correctly in the UK according to Charlotte, my option was America.

            I know I’ve said it before, but America really is my home.  And while I’m going to miss my friends and experiences in the UK, I need to go out.  I need to be myself.