17) December 19: Llama Farm

19 December, 2011

            I think I’m going to become a recluse. I can’t hurt anyone or be hurt if I just sit in my room all the time. 

            Yes…this is what I’ll do.

19 December, 2011, five minutes later

            I’m bored.

            I think it’s time for another dream journal entry.

            So in this dream, things were a bit mature in nature. 

            I was swimming in a pool.  While floating on my back, I was splashed and I looked around.  Harry and Niall had just jumped into the pool naked.  I knew they were naked but I couldn’t actually see anything.  They tried to get me to play Marco Polo with them but I just wasn’t feeling it.  They tried to convince me to be on their team (even though there really aren’t teams for Marco Polo) by telling me how long they could tread water.  I was very impressed by their treading skills.  I waded closer to them ready to pick a partner.  But before I could pick, they both turned into Rex.

            Maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me that Rex is my soulmate.  That could actually solve a thing or two.

19 December, 2011, later

            My dad is at work which means I am home alone.  Therefore, coming out of my room still means I’m a recluse because no one is there to socialize with me.  This is good news because I was very hungry.

            I wonder what Niall is doing right now.  Probably eating.  He usually is.  I’m eating right now, too.  I think that’s a sign.

19 December, 2011, few minutes later

            Shit. Niall just called me.  I think he knew I was thinking about him.  We are soconnected.  I think that answers any questions I may or may not have been having. 

            Phew.

            Anyway, he asked me to hang out.  I think this could go very wrong or very right.  But Niall is my boyfriend.  Plus, this could solve everything.  Yes, actually, it makes sense to hang out with Niall.  I was too confused about Harry and spending time with Niall is going to remind me why I adore him so much.

            Excellent plan.

19 December, 2011, later

            Why do I listen to myself?  I am not capable of making decisions that involve my life. 

            Niall told me his aunt was at one of her classes again so we would have the house to ourselves.  He told me to bring Hagrid so I got him on a leash and headed over.

            “Hi there,” he greeted as soon as he opened the door.

            “Hello,” I smiled.  My heart fluttered and my hands started to sweat. 

            “I missed you at the rest of the party,” he pouted.

            “You didn’t even know I was gone,” I laughed.

            “False,” he corrected.  He closed the door behind me and bent over to pet Hagrid.  “I noticed the moment I woke up to handle the Jessica situation because you weren’t there.  Normally you’re right in the middle of those types of things.”

            “I resent that,” I said but smiled regardless.  He kind of had a point on that one.  I sat down on the floor in the foyer so that Niall and I could pet Hagrid at the same time.  Hagrid had crawled into Niall’s lap which was both precious and hilarious since Hagrid was taller than Niall when Niall was sitting.