25) Jan. 15 - March 3: Eye Candy

15 January, 2012

            Today is the day.  The day when all of our lives change.

            Kind of.

            Maybe.

            It’s only lunch and everyone is super excited.  We can’t wait for after school.

            In all of the excitement of the weekend, I completely forgot about Jessica and Karen which made going back to school far less stressful.  I didn’t think about it so I didn’t have time to work myself into a frenzy.  Which is awesome because there was nothing to get worked up about.  Karen and Jessica are both fighting so they’re staying clear of each other and us.  It’s a win-win!

            I had the best time with my gal pals yesterday.  I think they were more excited for these new developments than I was.  They asked me about a million questions and I tried incredibly hard to keep things tasteful. 

            We spent the entire rest of the day chatting and doing girly things, like painting our nails and looking at magazines.

            Now we’re all just sitting around.

15 January, 2012, home

            They’re at their meeting now.  I’m sitting by my phone and waiting anxiously.  Camilla and Fiona are here, also.  I don’t know what to do with myself.

            What if they don’t get it?  What if nothing comes from this meeting?  What am I going to say to him?  I’m not good with—

            My phone!

15 January, 2012, later

            AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

            Niall called at the same time Camilla and Fiona received a call.  I told Niall we were all at my house and he hung up on me.  Which was rude.  But he is forgiven.

            Within ten minutes, the Foxy Five were pounding on my front door.  Camilla and Fiona and I all looked at each other before running to open the door.  Before anything could be said, Niall lifted me into the air and spun me around.

            “What is going on?” Fiona asked breathlessly after Louis planted a fat kiss on her.

            “He wants to sign us!” Harry shouted, his voice about five octaves higher than normal.  “He wants to sign us!”

            “What?” I screeched.

            “We’re being signed!” Niall screamed.  “We’re being signed!”

            “You’re being signed?” Camilla yelled.

            “We’re being signed!” Louis cried.

            “You’re being signed!” us girls chanted.  “You’re being signed!”

            This continued long enough for a lot of us to hurt our voice.  But even though our voices wouldn’t cooperate anymore with the cheering, we were still too jittery and happy to care.  We all gathered in the living room so the boys could tell us the full story.

            Each boy would start and another boy would take over midsentence.  Everyone was breathless and giddy. 

            Basically what happened was the boys got a ride from Niall’s aunt.  They walked into the building and were asked to wait until Warren was ready.  Once the boys were called in, they were met by Warren Davis and his music partner, Gerard Finnegan.  Warren discussed with the boys that he remembered their performance and he felt there was a place for them.  Then he had the boys sing something acapella for Gerard.  Gerard was blown away by their talent, as was to be expected.  Gerard and Warren whispered some things to each other and finally told the boys the good news.