24) January 14 & 15: Warlocks and Stage Five Clinger

Start from the beginning

            No!  Bad Bailey. 

14 January, 2012, even later

            Oh my god.

            I think I’m a warlock.  I am a summoner!  I summon things!

            So I was thinking about Warren Davis and how he was the solution to all of our problems but he was a selfish prat for denying me of my dream to marry a famous musician.  And then—and then—I get a frantic call from Niall telling me that Warren emailed him and the boys back! 

            I did it!  I am totally responsible for this! 

            I can’t take all the credit, but my summoning skills can absolutely take most of the credit!

            I don’t believe it.

            The boys are meeting with him Monday after school.

            I can’t even…oh my god.

            I’m a little hurt he deemed me unworthy of meeting with, but I mean, whatever.  It’s not like I wanted to be a singer anyway.  It just would have been nice to be appreciated, you know?

14 January, 2012, few minutes later

            …does this mean I need to worry about college anymore?

14 January, 2012, later

            Okay. Okay this is happening.

            The boys are having a celebratory kickback at Niall’s.  Not sure if Jessica and Karen are coming yet but they were invited. 

            I’m pissing myself.  It’s one thing to have an epic showdown outside of a bus but it’s another thing to be in the same house with each other. 

            Oh god I hope they’re not there. 

15 January, 2012

            Holy shit.  Holy balls on a warm summer day.

            I have huge news but I feel like I should lead into it slowly.  Okay.  Oh my god.

            Okay, so, I went to Niall’s as planned.  Karen and Jessica were not present which was a massive relief, let me tell you.  I waited for things to be a little awkward with everyone because I know it’s just natural for it to be a little awkward.  But maybe it’s justme that’s awkward because everyone else acted like nothing ever happened.  Camilla and Fi ran up to me and took me into a massive hug.  Fiona had already nicknamed us the Girlfriend Crew.  The name could use some work, but it was cool nonetheless. 

            I gave all of the boys a big hug.  Everyone kept reminding each other that a meeting didn’t really mean anything and they shouldn’t get their hopes up but everyone had a perma-smile the entire night.  We knew in our soul that this was the start to something big.

            And, naturally, to celebrate, we forced the guys to sing us something.  Niall ran upstairs to grab his freshly restrung guitar.  They sang three songs for us—not More Than This, thankfully—and I got that animalistic urge to jump Niall yet again.  I restrained those urges as best I could.

            After the songs, we all just sat around and drank.  It was all very classy.  And it felt like old times which was even better.

            “We should get going,” Louis said.  He wrapped an arm around Fiona and kissed her temple.

            “Yeah,” she agreed.  “Congratulations, boys.”