9) October 8: Bellybutton Plug

Start from the beginning

            “Whoa, that wasn’t an apology.”

            “Shut up and don’t ruin this moment,” he instructed calmly.  I smirked and sat down at the foot of his bed.  “I haven’t really been the best brother here.  I didn’t even think about the fact that we were both new here and we might need to lean on each other for a little while.  Honestly, it just never crossed my mind because I never thought you would struggle.  I mean, I know you’re kind of awkward, but it can be really endearing sometimes.”  I wasn’t sure if I wanted to smile or punch him.  “I mean, look at you now.”  He had a point.  I was kind of thriving in life now.  “And I’m sorry.  I was out of line today.  But when an older girl as pretty as her offers herself to you, it’s…”

            “I get it.”

            “I won’t do it again,” he assured me.  “I’ll only pleasure the girls my age.”

            “Dear Jesus, Chase,” I cringed.  “As far as I’m concerned, you’re still the toddler that thought his penis was a plug for his belly button.”

            “Christ, Bailey,” Chase groaned.

            “You were so frustrated that your penis wasn’t long enough to reach,” I remembered.

            “Okay, you can leave now.”

            “Wuv you, Chasey!”

            “Yeah, love you, too,” he muttered.

            So that happened.

            Louis and Fiona have been spending a lot of time together.  They’ve also been banging a lot.  Maybe that’s how their relationship shall flourish. Hey, to each their own.

            What else has been happening?  Hmm…

            Our song is just about done and it sounds fucking kickass. 

            More happened but I’m drawing a blank right now.  Chase’s skateboard thing is today and I’m killing time before I have to go.  Camilla and Jessica should be over soon.  We’re heading out together.

8 October, 2011, much later

            Hmm…

8 October, 2011, two minutes later

            Okay…

            So…

            Okay…

8 October, 2011, four minutes later

            Jessica and Camilla came over as planned.  We were still a little early but we decided to head over anyway.  Jessica drove and I know this sounds totally lesbian, but she was wearing a really short skirt and I could see her fucking red underwear as we drove.  Like, come on, woman! 

            That is so not important, though.

            We got there and it was a surprisingly fun environment.  The competition was open to all ages and there were sponsors there to recruit new talent.  I had no idea it was such a big deal.  There were booths set up that sold food, skating supplies, merchandise from all of the sponsors, and a first aid.  We decided to entertain ourselves by checking out the skating supplies.  We all dared each other to try to ride a skateboard.  Seeing as how the booth was run by guys not much older than us, and nearly everyone there was a guy, I was kind of hesitant.  I mean, the likelihood of me falling was in the red zone and I just was not looking forward to that.